Free Music!

Opinions more than welcome…

Hey Guys. Thought I’d drop a line here and let you all know that my project, Lucid Dream, have decided to make all our recorded work to date available free of charge as MP3 files. If you like the music of Queen, Pink Floyd, Rush, Marillion, Boston and the like, then head on over to Lucid Dream Downloads and grab whatever you want. You don’t even need to register or leave an email address. Comments and opinions are always welcome. nTrack was used for every single note. You can tell I got better at using it as the years went by…

Already got them Dazzi…but you know that :)

Thanks for the tunes. I remember really liking the “A Call to Arms” song from a while back. The overlapping (for lack of a better word) vocal melody in the chorus is still stuck in my cranium. I’ll have to revisit this stuff …

Cool, thanks. The first CD sounds like it was knocked out in about 5 minutes now to my ears, even though it took around a year to make. I was learning a lot at the time about recording techniques, and have learned so much more since then. I think that first CD serves more as an indicator of progress when compared against the others, more than a really well recorded CD. We’ve decided to revisit a couple of those songs for the CD we’re currently working on. We felt they deserved a better treatment than they got first time round.