fun fun fun

N-track is pretty smooth. Now I’ve just discovered the
world of VSTi’s…wow it’s all good news.

I can’t believe how good it is to have such a software as N-track makin the back bone of my new studio.

I’m thinkin about just forgeting rewire and using Groove Agent for drums and the ULP (Ueberschall Loop Player) series of sample library/VSTi’s for sounds.

Anyway I’m really pleased and awestruck about how
chilled out this software is.

Thanks for that positive note Stormboy.

It’s easy to find energy to complain when something doesn’t work right but it’s another thing to give positive praise when something does just what it’s supposed to.

Nice one!

Mark

Flitter Flatter and Flukker.

Buying n-track and upgrading is the biggest of all real compliments. (Ahem I’ve already flukkin done that twice Ahem - great big flemm ball in your face.)

Pointing out obvious flukk-ups in the program is the very kindest and complimentary thing one can do- not to mention its doing the lord’s work as well.

Sugary compliments don’t fix flukked programs, friend or foe. Feel free to figure.

no cents

Sugary compliments don't fix flukked programs
Neither will bitching about a problem Flavio already knows about and is obviously working.

oh, phukk ophph phoo, you old pheathered phart. no more of your phony philibustering- its phairly obvious you’re phlagging and phlapping about is phull of it. phriggin’ ####.

Did I mention the phriggin graphics phukkerupper? Phukk no, so no need phor you to phragg me off and phlapp your choppers over it.

Phoo on you.

no cents

You’re very welcome.

nocents - you’re p*ssing on people who tried to help you with your problems, so guess who’s the one who should phuck ophph…
Seems to me like phoo has a pretty good grasp on both coding and hardware, and he has shown his willingness to share and help for years. If you don’t wanna listen to him it’s your loss, so go ram your ego and graphics problems down somebody else’s throat. Preferrably your own.

Phanks Phoo!

Me want a slice of Key Limey Pie now…

oh, almost phorgot…

Terd-yeah,

just chut the pukk up. Poo chows himself to at least be able to take a little chriticism. So par no one but Plavio has really done anything to pix any froblems. You chow yourself here as a smarmy holier-than-thou nit-ficking fetty grifer. I don’t see Plavio preaking out or freaching to feofle like you. Yes, constructive chriticism of N-track is the best thing for Plavio and the frogram itselp. If you want to freach to feofle jo goin the priggin morral magority the moremuns, or some other holly rollers. This is a priggin frogram porum, not a fulfit.

no cents

You call bitching about posts regarding Limey constructive criticism ? Yeah, right.

So…what exactly is that accent, nocents? ???

Stormboy, this really is a nice place filled with nice people. You know how occasionally even nice folks like nocents get crabby… :)

Best to just ignore him, guys. Replying just encourages him. It’s what he wants us to do.

Tom,

you know how it is late at night, especially when you’re crabby- words get slurred. Sometimes this place is like the twighlight zone so I didn’t think it would matter much.

The ironic thing is, all my nonsense posts got far more attention here than than the sensible ones (though there is something to the monkey & banana mixing pyramids).

Remember how we were trying to point out a very real problem? I was pointing this out for months and gave up until I saw your recent post about the EQ window and all the strange graphics anomalies. I though maybe some sense was creeping into this board. Then came the denial crew and it was back to nonesense again. I thought if I could speak in my own dialect maybe I’d be taken more seriously- and I was right.

theryeah- No. It was all the posts about the graphics problems.

leer jeff - no, I won’t go away. reply or no reply, I encourage myself. What I want is a certain problem fixed- if you don’t want to take that seriously don’t reply to my posts about it- I’m here to discuss it with people who agree its a real problem and want to see it fixed. If Ntrack works great for you thats fine, but don’t pullchit me with excuses that my problems with it aren’t real (and they aren’t just my problems- other people have just given up on it.) This means anyone, not just you leering jeff.

no cents

Quote (nocents @ Jan. 11 2005,12:12)
The ironic thing is, all my nonsense posts got far more attention here than than the sensible ones

It's the car-crash thing - no-one can really look away from a car crash. Or think of when you're at a house party at someone's house, and their eight-year-old throws a loud tantrum in the middle of the living room; it's very hard to ignore. Same thing.

Remember how we were trying to point out a very real problem? I was pointing this out for months and gave up until I saw your recent post about the EQ window and all the strange graphics anomalies. I though maybe some sense was creeping into this board. Then came the denial crew and it was back to nonesense again. I thought if I could speak in my own dialect maybe I'd be taken more seriously- and I was right.

Guess again...

There are lots of people here who are smart enough to solve your problem. I'm wondering how your insulting some of the smartest, or taking a crap in the forum is going to help.

Seriously, what graphics problem, again? I read here regularly but all I recall seeing is your waa waa posts, starting with the hissy fit where you mention you had "work to do". Can you post your problem again, or bump the original report? Any new findings or symptoms to share?

Chances are that it's platform specific, so if Flavio can't duplicate your exact set-up, then you sorta have to hope that a forum member can help out.

This is your chance to genuinely ask for help again. Don't blow it.

Ah, it was the slurred I’m-in-the-twilight zone dialect!

:D

Anyway, big hug all around, and now back to making music! :)

The ironic thing is, all my nonsense posts got far more attention here than than the sensible ones

It's the car-crash thing - no-one can really look away from a car crash. Or think of when you're at a house party at someone's house, and their eight-year-old throws a loud tantrum in the middle of the living room; it's very hard to ignore. Same thing.

guess again- not bullchit this time.

Your excuse about nonsense posts getting attention is only applicable to 8 year olds or thereabouts. When a real problem is brought up only a spoiled 8 year old mentality would try to deny it or have issues with it.

There are lots of people here who are smart enough to solve your problem. I'm wondering how your insulting some of the smartest, or taking a crap in the forum is going to help.

Back to your 8 year old rant again. Sometimes a problem with a program can't be solved by forum users because its a programming issue, little Johnny. In that case the forum is useful for clarifying the problem among users- but not if some people decide to insist that the user's system is to blame no matter what. Thats very immature and illogical, especially when they haven't experiences the same problems and know nothing about the system its running on.

About crap: there's a lot of it on every forum and from almost everyone on a forum. Get used to it- you'll live. You just crept in and crapped big time- so what?

Seriously, what graphics problem, again?

Yeah, right. Go flugg yourself. You come on here with your own big bunch of crap then want to be taken seriously. Your show of genuine concern is overwhelming.

Guess again flamingo. This forum is searchable so you could have spent 30 seconds looking it all up instead of spending 10 minutes typing up crap.

waa waa posts,

No wawa posts- I like 7-Eleven better.

you had "work to do".

And you're supposed to be taken seriously- yeah right. All you did was wait around here looking for a big opportunity to crap in the forum. It the biggest stinking load yet.

Can you post your problem again, or bump the original report? Any new findings or symptoms to share?

Stop crapping in such magnitude and maybe you could have read all the posts from the beginning of the new forum. Thats why you're just a big bullchitter and poser. The symptoms have been the same the whole time in every post. Stop pretending you're concerned.

Chances are that it's platform specific

No, its not sherlock. If you had bothered to look instead of crap, you would have seen the most recent posts about it. I've tested it on ME and 2K and the problems are exactly the same. There are some people like TomS using XP and experiencing it also, so XP is not the solution. Latest drivers, DX9, etc. don't change a thing either. I guess ATI and AMD are the problem. Thats it. We should throw out our new ATI cards and get a pentium so we can run Ntrack.

This is your chance to genuinely ask for help again. Don't blow it.

This is your piece of crap de resistance'! I still can't stop laughing. Did you write this with a straight face? "Yes general This is our chance!" "We have seen the enemy and he is ours!" "The fate of the free world is in your hands. Don't blow it!" Such cornball tripe! My genuine chance! I dare not blow this- its the BIG ONE~~~~~~~~~~!! Oh me oh my!! The Superchief!!

Well, this is agent X27 reporting to covert field commander "big crapper archimede." Message: Go Blow It!

X27 out.

no cents

ps- Tom, I know you don't like this kind of exchange so I'll let it go now.

wow!

Ok, N-tracks is a stable VSTi host…I’ve ordered full versions of Groove Agent, and, vcp-120 and vcl-120…

Considering all things, N-tracks is awesome software at a very reasonable price and it certainly has enabled me to
spend ten times as much money on VSTi’s in one morning than I needed to do to buy the N-tracks software. So the parasites cost more than the host.

My mood now is I’m really nervous hoping my VSTi’s arrive in the mail soon.

regards