FUNNY

HOW…

Funny how the democrats and liberal minded pple shut the fuck up after they lost the election.

Interesting.

duster

Graceful losers don’t whine. Graceful winners don’t gloat.

I’ve just begun to speak… ???

Quote (CosmicCharlie @ Nov. 13 2004,22:41)
I've just begun to speak... ???

Please... Continue.

Like I said.

Whats the point. I would not classify myself as either/or in the political scene. Win or lose, I select the man and his stance on the issues most important in my view. Which means of course, someone with an opposing view would quickly slap a label on me. Why do we need to pigeon-hole people? Make stereo-types? I dunno. We are all in it together on this little blue orb.

Even though I don’t agree 100% with some of the other people around me, I still respect their views. They have opinions and ideas too. Some of them darn good ones I expect.

TG – no whining or gloating here…

But reasoned discoruse is the lifeblood of democracy. No one should ever “shut up.” Duster, have you ever read Mill’s " on Liberty"? If not, I’d recommend it as a great place to start in developing a sense of the place of discussion, consensus, and dis-sensus in a pluralistic democracy. :)

Funny how the democrats and liberal minded pple shut the fuck up after they lost the election.

Interesting.

duster

Did the left wing lose the last election?

Seems not, I'm sure the Labour Party won, and the Conservative Party got another severe kicking. ???

Ali