G-Snap Tuning

VST Plug

Hi Gents:

I installed the G-Snap and G-Tune .DLL’s in the VST folder of n-Track earlier today…
I was in the studio working on a Bass track I did the other week… I thought I would play around with the track to see if I could get the notes in closer pitch with the ghost track I was working with…
However, after installing the VST plugs I found that n-Track and the plugs developed an issue that caused n-Track (latest build) to crash…

I am wondering if any users are discovering any issues that cause n-Track to crash when using any of the G-plugs…

Bill…

Only problem I’ve had with GSnap is that when you set the key, it seems to default back to A major when the project is closed and re-opened.
Annoying - I have to remember to reset it when ever I re=open a project.
I hardly use it, however, except for things like background falsetto vocals, where my pitch is very questionable. But I do get the feeling that the plug has some compatibility issues. Oh, well, it’s free! And it’s better than the OB Tune I had years ago.

I haven’t had any issues with G-snap,Bill. But I will say that the N-track pitch shift has worked well for me; albeit with some latency issues. I’ve used this mainly with vocal inconsistenices. I get around the latency by dragging the track forward a few miliseconds.

Hi GeoffO:

I had three crashes with n-Track on two machines attempting to use the G-VST plugs…
I don’t know what the issue might be…
A good bet it’s something I may have caused…

However, I will give the n-Track Pitch Shift plug a go…

Thanks for pointing me to the n-Track Pitch Shift…
GeoffO…

Bill…