G. W. Bush sings John Lennon

:slight_smile:

http://www.thepartyparty.com/

:D

Wow, how ironic and twisted is that…

Mike

He’ll be rolling in his grave. :(

Well, if they were thoughtful enough to bury him with anything worth rolling that is. :cool:

God! Almost 25 years!

Where has the time gone? :(

Ali

I hear you Ali-dude. Just the other day, my fifteen year-old was asking about John Lennon and The Beatles and such. At first I was amazed he was asking then I thought “Doh! Lennon was murdered TEN YEARS before my son was BORN!” Man, Father Time shows NO mercy…

TG – Old Geezer in the making

<!–QuoteBegin>

He’ll be rolling in his grave.

Well, if they were thoughtful enough to bury him with anything worth rolling that is. :cool:

Ali… you da man…

Mike

I tried playing some of the songs but they wouldn’t stream for me?

You didn’t miss much Mike. :)

TG

My son will be 25 this year, whick makes me, uhh, well, older than dirt maybe?

But at least my intials aren’t TG (The Geezer) Maybe TG should intial his posts TBG

"THE 'BAMA GEEZER" LOL

Sorry but I couldn’t resist TG. :D

It’s OK Yaz. I’m not a geezer yet. I’m only 41 but some days, due to job stress and lack of time, I FEEL much older. Trust me, I’m hanging in there hoping to obtain geezer status someday. The alternative is not very appealing at the moment!

TG – Future ‘Bama’ Geezer (I hope)

Quote (gtr4him @ May 06 2005,12:36)
It’s OK Yaz. I’m not a geezer yet. I’m only 41 but some days, due to job stress and lack of time, I FEEL much older. Trust me, I’m hanging in there hoping to obtain geezer status someday. The alternative is not very appealing at the moment!

TG – Future ‘Bama’ Geezer (I hope)

Don’t kid yourself TG! :D

One hits “geezerhood” the moment one stands in a bar or where-ever, and instead of saying “Cor! Look at the tits on that barmaid”, one instead starts talking about AC units and the new extension you’re building on your house. :p

Ali
Quote (Ali_T @ May 06 2005,14:22)
One hits "geezerhood" the moment one stands in a bar or where-ever, and instead of saying "Cor! Look at the tits on that barmaid", one instead starts talking about AC units and the new extension you're building on your house. :p

Ali

Well then, there is hope for me after all. :) :)

TG

Dang Ali, you’ve described me to a T. Guess I need to up-date me name then to

GeezerYaz

or maybe

YazzerGeez

Whadda Ya Think?

Footnote, (no pun intended) am burning bed room slippers, they are rank! :p

Quote (Ali_T @ May 06 2005,14:22)
One hits “geezerhood” the moment one stands in a bar or where-ever, and instead of saying “Cor! Look at the tits on that barmaid”, one instead starts talking about AC units and the new extension you’re building on your house. :p

Ali

Ali, that is the definition of a "suburbanite"

Actually, I think “Geezerhood” is reached the day you bring up your digestive system as a topic of conversation.

Examples:

“Man, do I have gas today!”

“D@mn, I hate when I poop pennies”

“Honey, did you buy the fiber tablets?”

“I gotta stop eatin’ fried food…”

“Someone turn on the fan!”

:p

Mike

Well CRAP Mike! You done booted me into “Geezer status” again! LOL!! :D :D

TG

ROFLMAO Doc. :D :D :D