Gas prices geez....

u no it’s bad when…

Gas Prices…geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

You know it’s bad when rich people start complaining about it!
This brings to mind some classic lyrics from a by-gone era.

"War, Huh!(Woa-u-woa-u-woah) Good God ya’ll, what is it good for!
Absolutley nothin’…

Just as a disclaimer–I do not advocate war and /or its effects on gas prices. lol :laugh:

jerm

Harumph!!! See http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/international/gas1.html and never, ever complain about fuel prices in the US ever, ever again!!! :angry:

I hear you TB. A few years ago, I spent three weeks in Germany with a rental car and I almost passed out when I saw the gas prices!

TG

You should have spent that precious German gas driving north to Scandinavia and be be in for a REAL shock.

2++++ for gas is bad when your 82 GMC with dual tanks gets 9 mi to the gallon. I filled it up for the price of N(24bit ver.4) :D

Quote (jeromee @ April 13 2005,14:18)
2++++ for gas is bad when your 82 GMC with dual tanks gets 9 mi to the gallon. I filled it up for the price of N(24bit ver.4) :D

I see, using Ntrack to equate a value on things.
It took me two Ntracks for my soundcard,
Three Ntracks for my Hardrive,
Four Ntracks for the mics,
One Ntrack for the mixer,
And 1/3 of an Ntrack to fill my tank, with the lowest grade available, now that's still a good value!
When comparing things price wise to Ntrack, you can see where you get the bang for the buck!

keep shinin' guys

jerm

If ya think gas prices are bad, look at the cost of diesel. That is what my 70 gallon motorhome runs on. Yeesh…

Mike

Just imagine what the price will be in 5, 10, or 20 years.

The up side is that it might curb consumption a bit, which might make mother Earth a little bit happier.

For the record, I walk to work, and we put 3,000 on our car last year. It can be done. :)

I’d like to be able to take a fire axe to my engine and lope off a cylinder-or two to my GEO… ,lol… Speed to me equates to burnning money on the pavement… Well…

Today I filled my heating fuel-oil tank… It cost me .61.9 per Lt. On top of that, we pay a GST tax… That cost me $50.00 The total was just short of $380.00

You see, we can get snow fall, on the ground, even in May…

This is the New Math… How many n-Tracks, is that? :p :O :laugh:

Bill…

In 1972 a gal of gas was .29 US, a pack of smokes in NC was .25 US. Today I stop for gas and carton of smokes and shot a $100 bill in the ass. Now my wages haven’t increased according to this. Food prices are skyrocketing along with every thing else. Am thinking guitar players need huge increase in wages also. (all musicians):smiley:

Quote (YazMiester @ April 14 2005,06:32)
In 1972 a gal of gas was .29 US, a pack of smokes in NC was .25 US. Today I stop for gas and carton of smokes and shot a $100 bill in the ass. Now my wages haven't increased according to this. Food prices are skyrocketing along with every thing else. Am thinking guitar players need huge increase in wages also. (all musicians):D

Sell that useless LP, Yaz, sell it, you'll have some fool's money and you'll feel better, more in tune with the world.

HTH! :D

ROFLMAO, here we goooooooo. Ah but couldn’t sleep at night with out me Les Paul Tom!

I can’t say I feel a lot of sympathy for the hike in US petrol prices, it’s still a #### sight less than we pay. :D

But, perhaps it’ll encourage fuel efficient vehicles, which can’t be a bad thing.

After all, if we can produce large family cars that do 50 MPG, I’m sure good old American knowhow can do better. :)

(And as a first step, get rid of those f**cking automatic transmissions! Almost killed myself a dozen times over there. Every time I stamped on the clutch, it turned out to be the brake! LOL)

Hey - Auto trannys rule ! At least for commuting.

Erm… that’s the vote from the Norwegian jury :)

Manuel trannies on all vehicles here. Extra gas mileage too. Wifes car got 43mpg going to beach last week. Down side, i’m 6’4" tall and getting into a sardine can ain’t very pretty at my age. Getting out even worse. Also feels like me arse is riding on the pavement. ???

Quote (YazMiester @ April 14 2005,19:09)
ROFLMAO, here we goooooooo. Ah but couldn't sleep at night with out me Les Paul Tom!

Wwell, I don't mean to sound like I'm judging or something, but wouldn't something inflatable be at least a little better? ???
Quote (YazMiester @ April 17 2005,17:56)
Manuel trannies

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I know it's a typo but I instantly started thinking of latino... ermm, you know, trannies :)
Don't know about the GAS milage, though...

LMAO!

Geat reading on the crapper once again guys.

Thanks for keeping it entertaining, and civil, not that i would expect any less round these parts.

jerm

I actually have an inflatable Les Paul!

Holy moly on the typo, ROFLMAO!