George Galloway scathing Senate testimony!!!

Whooahh - Air America just played his empassioned testimony to the Senate subcommittee. I’m looking for the text but it’s incredible. He let out both barrels. I don’t know anything about this guy, which he’s a scoundrel or not, but man, everything he said about Iraq was exactly how I feel.

10 bucks says it won’t make CNN. :)

Oh but Tom, CNN is one of thoese liberally-biased networks, so surely it will be a frontline story tonight?!?!

10 bucks, Toker, 10 bucks! :)

I’ll take that $10!!

British MP: Charges ‘a pack of lies’

Hmmm… a mega-rich politician denying any wrong doing… now that IS news…

TG

BUMPING for my $10 payoff.

It was live on CNN this morning.

Well Tom, as a recovering lawyer you’ll know that an offer, followed by an acceptance, constitutes a contract. (In Scotland anyway, which is where I read these posts, so Scottish law undoubtedly applies).

You may argue that your initial post was merely “an offer to treat”, but a rigorous study of your wording and the appropriate precedence has assured me that that is not so.

And, your initial post did not specify to whom the offer was made, therefore it must apply to all readers.

Ksdb’s acceptance was specific, and hence binding.

And we have Phoo (as a reputable independent witness).

Therefore, you owe Ksdb 10 bucks (whatever a buck is! ???)

You owe Phoo $428,000, (to enter the witness protection programme, and to anonymously pursue the lifestyle to which he is accustomed).

And you owe me $3,000,024 for legal advice. (A detailed expense account can be obtained by applying in the usual way through the Stirling High Sheriff’s Office).

(Oh yeah, if you just send Toke a “Mr Microphone” for his new studio, he’ll be more than happy). :D

Ali

<!–QuoteBegin>

I told the world that Iraq, contrary to your claims, did not have weapons of mass destruction. I told the world, contrary to your claims, that Iraq had no connection to al Qaeda. I told the world, contrary to your claims, that Iraq had no connection to the atrocity on 9/11, 2001

Senator, in everything I said about Iraq, I turned out to be right and you turned out to be wrong. And 100,000 people have paid with their lives – 1,600 of them American soldiers sent to their deaths on a pack of lies, 15,000 of them wounded, many of them disabled forever, on a pack of lies.

Senator, this is the mother of all smokescreens. You are trying to divert attention from the crimes that you supported.

The right honorable Mr. Galloway gets my vote (if I could vote).

.-=gp=-.

Um…well…it depends on what the meaning of “bucks” is! :)

Yep, I was most certainly wrong on this one!

There is a link to a video of the testimony up on michael moore’s website:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Man oh man.

Wasn’t it great? :D

Oh man oh man. yes. :)

so…kdsb, where do I send the 10 bucks? ???

I’ve got a new song idea “PACK OF LIES”.

Quote (TomS @ May 19 2005,16:59)
Oh man oh man. yes. :)

so…kdsb, where do I send the 10 bucks? ???

Actually, I would like you to pick your favorite charity or nonprofit organization, make a donation on behalf of all us n-Track users and then tell us who the lucky beneficiary is. :D

ksdb = Scholar and Gentleman (even though its just ten lousy bucks) :D

TG

Well, my favorite charity is the TomSMicrophone Foundation, but consider 10 bucks put towards the women’s shelter here in Flint, MI.

:)

“Right Honourable”, Gorgeous George certainly isn’t. (He’s not a Privy Councillor).

And although, as an MP, he is entitled to the courtesy title of “Honourable” within the House, I would strongly argue its validity outside the House.

He’s a charming, persuasive and likable fucker, I’ll give you that.

But I trust him as far as I could throw him.

And in his constituency party, he was known as, "George Who?"

Ali