Get any new toys this holiday?

:slight_smile:

Well? :)

Hahaha - I was waiting for you to post this. My answer is: No :)

Santa was good to me this year; he delivered a Yamaha AES620HB guitar, in blond finish. See it here. It was set up well but I prefer medium-heavy strings so I have re-strung it with Elixir Nanoweb 11-49s which meant tweaking the truss rod a bit. It’s very versatile, from warm jazzy bluesy sounds, through clean bright tone to crunchy rock stuff. But the real joy of Christmas is giving, right?
Love and peace to all n-Thusiasts.
TB

I got the runs christmas eve morning from a pizza I ate the night before, before a gig…

Ouch ! :laugh: :D :laugh:

Yeah, still not 100% either… Coming up to 5 days…

Maracas

Been getting a number of things to rack this winter as projects. In the past month I’ve gotten 2 Langevin AM16GC preamps, 2 ADM 780 preamp modules, and 2 ADM 1540 EQ’s modules. Waiting on power supplies for 'em right now. I also got a deal on a Soundelux U195 a few weeks ago, and been using it a bunch lately. So far, it’s good on kick drum, fiddle, piano, and bass…

As it happens, on Christmas day I won an auction for a pair of CBS Audimax III broadcast limiters with the stereo link cable. Those’ll be a nice addition. Way cheap, they were…

Proud owner of a new Fender Twin Reverb reissue. Still tweaking the knobs to get the tone I want but so far am very happy with it.

<!–QuoteBegin>

I won an auction for a pair of CBS Audimax III broadcast limiters

Cool, that’ll mash anything you want quite nicely!

Fender Jazz Bass and a headphone amp.

gave to my son:

Mac G5
MBox- he’s a Mac Pro Tools guy
SM57 to go with his AKG mics
Accoustic gtr pickup

I received a 300 gig hard drive… :D

cliff
:cool:

Hey Willy:
I’d take that pizza back and tell’em there may have been something wrong with it. Well… something… not right…

Make sure ya drink lottsa good clean water… You can get dehydrated real easy… If ya don’t it’ll last a lot longer than it should…

On the stage with that? Holy-Molly… :p

Bill…

I got:

10 (More) Hours in the tattooing chair,
1 Limited Edition ‘Perfect Circle’ eMOTIVe on Orange Vinyl
2 Shirts
and the books “Freakonomics” and "Why do Men have Nipples"

But for the studio I got a week to play without interruption from family (they went to visit grandma in New England for a week!).

.-=gp=-.

I forgot to mention the T-shirt given to me:

“No, I won’t fix your computer”

:D

Quote (teryeah @ Dec. 26 2005,16:52)
Hahaha - I was waiting for you to post this. My answer is: No :)

Yep, gotta ask it, every year. :) Sorry to hear you didn't get anything. :(

Hey, clava, define "way cheap" if that's not too nosey a question.

:D

[quote=chutz,Dec. 27 2005,15:34][/quote]
<!–QuoteBegin>

But for the studio I got a week to play without interruption from family (they went to visit grandma in New England for a week!).

.-=gp=-.

I got a feeling you might be in trouble , chutz… The next time you appear in New England, you could be “Frouned” upon. I would have gone to New England… Snow-or-No-Snow…

Bill…

[QUOTE]I got a feeling you might be in trouble , chutz… The next time you appear in New England, you could be “Frouned” upon. I would have gone to New England… Snow-or-No-Snow… [QUOTE]

It really wasn’t a choice, I was too slow to put in for vacation at work, so everyone else beat me to it. So you see, I simply couldn’t go, and was compelled to stay home all alone, in a studio full of fun toys. It’s a rough job, but someone has to do it. :laugh: :laugh:

.-=gp=-.

That sure is “Tough” I feel sorry for ya…

Oh… I forgot to mention… I am getting a tank full of Heating Fuel… Santa was good to me… :O :p Belated present… I couldn’t let him pour it down the chimney… :laugh: ???

Bill…