Getting off my a$$

Hey all.
Sorry I haven’t been around for a while. I guess I’ve been in my cocoon…healing from some stuff that’s knocked me sideways.

I guess we all have hard times though.

I haven’t even listened to much since the 50/90 thing…so sorry Tom!! Hopefully I’ll be catching up in the next weeks. Got a LOT to catch up on!

In the meantime an email from Duffman made me get off my a$$ and finish this from the 50/90 challenge that my family seemed to like:

Stop! (Before I Die)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8305883

…or is it finished?

Cool. BTW, don’t bother to listen to the 50/90 stuff, it’s all too old to be worth anything now. :laugh:

what have you done for me lately?
craig posted that hours ago.

Yeah! I agree with JDET!!!

:laugh:
:laugh:

touche

I had to go to bed!!! Now I gotta go to work but I'm on it!!!!

Cool song Craig. Nice laid back tempo and vox bang up to the mark as usual. Good lyrics. You been quiet for a while…nice comeback mate!! :agree: :agree:

Love this tune, Craig. Nice comfy mix too.

I rather liked it. :)

Damn straight flanders. Craig is one helluva talented fellow.

The vocals smoke pup

Nice to hear you are back.
Good mix of one of your best songs.

Quote:

…or is it finished?

That is always the question.
Wish I knew the answer.

yey :;): Spreadie does it again! love the bassy tone in yur lower harmonies and the whole feel of this is nice n mellow, nice production too… yup, I likes it alot :)

Ange x

This is another good one, I forgot about your smooth voice, love the backing vocals, ooooooh, you really captured the classic sound with this one. Glad Duff gave you a kick in the butt, come to think of it he’s kicked mine too, more than once.