God Hates Fags

Here’s a good web site for ya’

God Hates Fags

Uh oh, Billy Bob’s playin’ his banjo again…

I cannot for the life of me understand why these venomous half-wits are so obsessed with homosexuality - I don’t get it. It seems to me if you hate something that much, wouldn’t it be more effective to pay no attention to it?

Personally, I think these rage-addled bible thumpers are in the closet, and over compensating for their own latent gay tendencies.

Interesting is the use of the word “abomination” which has been a darling favourite of the religous-rightous lately. If they were to read more carefully however, they would also realize that eating pork is also an abomination, as is wearing cotton and wool at the same time (wow!, I am sooooo going to ####! (Hmmmm, bacon AND I’m wearing a wool sweater and a cotton t-shirt) -They have beer in #### right?)

From my albeit limited experience with Christianity, this sort of murderous hatred is as much an abomination as homosexual sin.

.-=gp=-.

I didn’t even check the website. I can tell from the title that these people obviously know nothing about Christianity. God does not HATE anybody. He loves us all equally. What he does despise is sin. According to the Bible homosexuality IS an abomination (sin). However, it is not MY place or anybody elses to judge people for their preference. Chutz is correct IMO…

<!–QuoteBegin>

this sort of murderous hatred is as much an abomination as homosexual sin.

TG

From the website:

"So, even though the Arminian lies that “God loves everyone” and “Jesus died for everyone” are being taught from nearly every pulpit in this generation, this hasn’t always been the case."

The nutball running this site is full of shit. Case-closed.

LOL

I hope he has his Nike’s on and a cup of fruit punch when the martians come down to get him!:laugh:

Quote (John @ Mar. 09 2005,15:26)
The nutball running this site is full of shit. Case-closed.

That about sums it up!

TG

And pardon my French, BTW.
It seemed appropriate at the time.
:;):

Quote (John @ Mar. 09 2005,15:42)
And pardon my French, BTW.
It seemed appropriate at the time.
:;):

No problem here JP. Call 'em like you see 'em bro! Besides Paul used the word "dung" all the time in the Bible. Same difference eh?

TG :)

Quote (nergle @ Mar. 09 2005,21:58)
What happened to all the "love" in Christianity?

THAT'S a real good question!

It's still here amongst some of us. What I call "Church Politics" has sure made it look grim though. It is very EASY for me to see how someone could ask that question Ali-dude.

People are stupid. :(

TG

Yip - For me (and obviously TG as well) christianity does not mean narrow mindedness. And it really pisses me off when people use their supposed Christianity (or any other belief) to ‘justify’ their prejudice.
For too many years South Africa has ‘justified’ their apartheid cowardess out of the bible. It sickens me to the core.

According to what we believe Jesus came to earth for the people who needed it.
He didn’t condemn anyone. He acted out of compassion and not out of anger.

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone”.

I agree with Chutz as well - it is worse to hate what you can’t understand then to be (or act on) how you are put together.

I still can’t believe that any gay person have ANY control over their orientation. How can anyone in their right mind, knowing what it does to you and how ‘society’ views it, choose to be gay and choose for all that comes with it? It doesn’t make sense.
And yet there are people who are willing to condemn them as if it is the exact same thing as choosing to steal, hurt or kill.

I also don’t approve of homosexuality, but I am sure as anything not going to condemn someone because of it, or let it influence the way I deal with them.

That’s like thinking that someone is an inferior person just bacuase he’s in a wheelchair. But’s that another topic and don’t get me started…

Sorry about the rant, but I just HATE any form of prejudice/discrimination.

Cheers !

Wihan

Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ Mar. 10 2005,04:03)
According to what we believe Jesus came to earth for the people who needed it.
He didn't condemn anyone. He acted out of compassion and not out of anger.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Depends what you mean by condemn. He certainly protested oppression. Does that count?

???

The quotation from John only shows up in John, and it is very unlikely that Jesus ever said that, BTW.
:)
Depends what you mean by condemn. He certainly protested oppression. Does that count?

Yes it does.

The quotation from John only shows up in John, and it is very unlikely that Jesus ever said that, BTW.

Although I started what I said with 'according to what we believe' so that I would not need to prove what I said, you are Toms (who I respect very much) and I would really want to know why you think that Jesus was unlikely to say something like that ?

Regards !

Wihan

(Please do not take this the wrong way or negative, I really want to know why you said that !)
I hope he has his Nike's on and a cup of fruit punch when the martians come down to get him!

Jerm, you forgot his tin-foil helmet to keep out the "gay rays" :D

.-=gp=-.

No it’s to late for him, they got him an their gaydar.:laugh: