God made me says Bush

Quote (Gideon @ Oct. 11 2005,00:44)
That is just horse manure Drguitar. President Bush is a real Christian. And he was chosen by the people of this county. If we made the wrong choice then that is the fault of the people. But now we made the choice. If you go to a bar one night and have a nominated driver will you tell him half way home when he is driving you dont wnat him to drive any more?
He listens to the LORD and was given the job by the people. He is not perfect but I think he is doing the best he can. Just be thankful that you are not trying to do his job.

Which part is horse manure Gideon?

Is it the part where Bush lied to the world to get us to overthrow Iraq? Is it the part where Bush has done nothing to raise the poverty striken in this country? Is it the part where Bush ignores the teachings of Jesus yet professes to be a follower of Jesus?

Also, not everyone voted for Bush. It really isn't fair to blame everyone. It is fair to take responsibility for Bush being in office if you voted for him. But taking responsibility seems to be out of vogue these days.

You say he is listening to the Lord. Do you believe that the Lord wanted the US to kill and maim over 100,000 Iraqis?

Sure, Bush isn't perfect, but if this is the best he can do, he should be replaced immediately.

Lastly, I didn't run for his job. But you can be sure if I were there, we would not have a huge deficit, be at war with no one and be giving jobs away. Bush and I have completely different agendas. Mine is about growing a stronger country, I can't imagine what his agenda is.

I am sure is agenda is just pure evil…you are right. Insidious beyond belief. ####-bent on ridding the world of the poor and the Islamic. Taking education away from anyone who doesn’t attend a private prep school. Pissing oil into our oceans and streams. Total destruction of countries just so he can give contracts to “friends.” Probably set off a bomb in pakistan to mimic an earthquake. Somehow create not one, but two hurricanes to wipe out populations of poor people.

Yes, I am SURE you are right…

Clark, you are always good for a laugh…

Of course no one said Bush was evil (cept you). Incompetent maybe, but not evil. And my being right or wrong has nothing to do with anything. But as you say…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Taking education away from anyone who doesn’t attend a private prep school. Pissing oil into our oceans and streams. Total destruction of countries just so he can give contracts to “friends.”
are important points. I don’t see it the same way you state, but it is interesting that you made these points since no one else has spoken of these things here.

By the way, Bush didn’t need to cause the hurricanes, he just needed to wait long enough to respond to ALLOW many people to die needlessly. Although, he was on vacation. The poor people of New Orleans should have been able to hang on long enough for him to have a few more barbeques…
Quote (clark_griswold @ Oct. 11 2005,12:05)
Pissing oil into our oceans and streams.

Then he should really cut down on fried foods.

I thought that presidents were just pawns :D

Quote (jeromee @ Oct. 11 2005,14:41)
I thought that presidents were just pawns :D

Aren't we all? ???

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

The poor people of New Orleans should have been

evacuated by Mayor Nagin BEFORE the hurricane hit. It has been hashed over and over about how he failed to follow New Orleans emergency plan. Since he failed though he did the next best thing… pass the buck in true politico fashion all the way to the White House.

TG

IMHO, the discussion about the christianity of Bush is non-relevant, in my way to see. Suppose he becomes a REAL CHRISTIAN and kindfull with all the countrys, and worry for his people… he will have right to impose the church&state union?. Our mind like to have “evils monster” that we can guilt… but this isnt the real thing, offenly. Bush represent a way of thinking and behing of him there exist a entire movement of people/institutions that get money with this kind of politics. Religious Wars? They never exist. ALWAYS MONEY was behind them. Look the medieval age, the popes and the politics inside the church. Oops… im wrong, religous wars exists. But offenly, the god name is “money”.

Do you know active religious groups in the USA that are against the state-church union? I ask, before i dont have that information.

Quote (Bubbagump @ Oct. 11 2005,14:41)

Bubba.... you a funny man...

Wow this went far in the past day…

Bush being a christian is definatly irrelevent to the crap he’s pulled. However what started this all is the fact that some wackos reported that Bush actualy said “God made me do it” Which I don’t believe to be true. However, if it is, Bush has it completely wrong. God doesn’t MAKE anyone do anything, he instructs us to do things through the bible’s stories and teachings. However, what I think he ment, and has been saying all allong is that he seeks God in whatever he does. Which means he should be looking to the bible, and to Godly advisors. Is he doing that… not sure. Some of you would say no, because he’s not doing things according to how you read the bible. Yes the bible says to feed the poor. It’s funny that we think, just because he’s the president he can single handedly get rid of poverty. Sorry, that comes from the masses. We, instead of helping people ourselves, find it easyer to blame guys like bush for poverty. Christians did the same thing when Clinton was in office. A lot of Christians liked to blame him for morality issues in the US. Morality is not the presidents job, that’s our jobs as christians… nuff on that.

Killing vs murdering. There’s a very fine line for this. So fine that I can’t really say which of the killings that go on in the world are sins, and which aren’t. War is ugly… but if used correctly, it’ll benifit the world more than anything. The united states does not condone psycological warfare (killing of civilians to scare a nation) We did it once, and have felt like crap sense. (Japan)

I would not doubt that some of us would make better presidents. I for one am not one of those poeple, but I can see a good president when I see one. One thing I like to see is passion. At first I thought bush could be just hard core enough about the moral thing that it could make a difference, but I learned a valuable lesson these few years… no one man, not even a president can stop the fall of a nation. If you don’t think that’s happening, look at every issue that past great nations had just before they fell, moraly, economicaly, even in foregn policies… America is a cumulation of all those past issues.

Ok I’ve talked enough :)

Quote (DrGuitar @ Oct. 11 2005,18:38)
Quote (Bubbagump @ Oct. 11 2005,14:41)

Bubba.... you a funny man...

Eh, I try.... :D

Everybody! SING with me!

It’s… the thread that would not end… it goes on and on my friend… It’s the thread that would not end… it goes on and on… etcetera… ad nauseum…

VicksCornatto sees the big picture. :(

TG

Some people started writing it not knowing what it was,
but they continued writing it forever just because…
It was the thread that never ends…

Quote (gtr4him @ Oct. 12 2005,08:46)
Everybody! SING with me!

It's..... the thread that would not end... it goes on and on my friend... It's the thread that would not end... it goes on and on... etcetera... ad nauseum...

VicksCornatto sees the big picture. :(

TG

sorry...I keep fanning the flames...

it's just fun

Hey, fan away clark. It’s all good. :)

TG

Fanboys

Quote (teryeah @ Oct. 12 2005,11:11)
Fanboys

:D :D :D

TG

FANtastic