Google Maps

Looking Pretty Nice…

Hi Gents…

For anyone interested in this new google maps, Here’s the link…

Google Maps… New version…

Bill…

insane close ups.

Ain’t that just sumtin… I believe the assment people use them… They don’t even have to knock on your door anymore…

I think I’m gonna put a back hoe to the studio… :laugh: :) :p

I see my old Buick in my driveway…

They are talking about it just now on the evening news, as I type this reply… It’s frightening…

Bill…

Yeah, I think I saw my brother’s bald spot.

Quote: (TomS @ Oct. 08 2009, 7:54 PM)

Yeah, I think I saw my brother's bald spot.

Yea very impressive. Was looking for a location the other day and zoomed in and around, looked right at the fount door.

Hi Gents:

From second hand information…
a guy I talked to about the time-frame, he said the photos that were taken in my area was in-and-around May, sometime…
I’m gonna check the property and see if I can come up with a time period for my neighbourhood…
May (the month) sounds kind of early…
We’ll see…
???

There’s many people that are taking exception to (this) it…
We’re talking GPS’ing someone’s parking place at an apartment building, or something…
The back 40 pasture or well head…

Were you really at that truck stop.
????

Bill…

I need new shoes… And I saw kids faces over at the Junior School… across the street from where I live…

They’re amazing, you can use them to find the Thai Massage parlour in downtown Dubai…Er…So I’m told :laugh:

Hey… What that girl’s name anyway… I don’t mean the blond… It’s the other one… :) :laugh:

Quote: (woxnerw @ Oct. 09 2009, 3:04 AM)

Hi Gents:

From second hand information..
a guy I talked to about the time-frame, he said the photos that were taken in my area was in-and-around May, sometime..

:laugh: That should get ya off the hook!!