Got registration codes, now what?

I have the older version of Ntrack, but just paid for the new 5.0 24 bit version. I received the registration codes via email, but now what do I do to get the program? I’m not finding anything that asks me for the registration codes and I have no idea how to get the 5.0. version. Help please, thanks.

Furthermore, I first bought the program in Feb. of 2005. So, did I even need to buy the new version or should I have been able to get it for free?

Hi DC3443:
You should have been able to get the update for $29.00 usd… I think… However, I stand corrected… You got a set of code #'s… So, that’s what’s important…

In the help drop-down menu, go to Register… You’ll open the “Box”… Put your registration name… “Whatever”… then the codes… And you’re off to the Tracking and Mixing Fun…

OoHh Yes… Enter them correctly… Or else… you wouldn’t get the “Thank You Screen”… Then… go to the About Screen… Check to see if n-Track is indeed registered to you … I think it’s “Case Sensitive”… as well…

Bill…

DC3443

I’m not sure that I understand exactly. But here are the steps that you should follow if I do…

(1) Download the current version of N-track that you see on the download page of the N-track website.
(2) Click on the downloaded file. Then the new version of N-track will intall itself. This will also install a new N-track icon on your desktop.
(3) Click on the new icon. N-track should display an introductory screen that allows to you to enter your registration codes. The registration panel has three fields. It doesn’t matter what you put in the top field. Your registration codes include two strings separated by a dash. The part in front of the dash goes in the second field on the screen and the part behind the dash goes in the third field.

If you already have N-track installed, you can do as Bill suggested.
T