Great Idea

Go for it.

Proving His nonexistance:

At Least for This Guy

KF

Sounds like he was suicidal. He obviously had doubts.

<!–QuoteBegin>

KIEV (Reuters) - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal’s enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday.

“The man shouted ‘God will save me, if he exists’, lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions,” the official said.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, Sunday evening when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an “animal island” protected by thick concrete blocks.

Hey, it’s a straightforward modus tollens:

If god exists, God will save me.
It is not the case that God saved me.
Therefore…

:)

Instant Karma’s gonna get you!

Quote (TomS @ June 05 2006,12:25)
KIEV (Reuters) - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday.

"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions," the official said.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, Sunday evening when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

Hey, it's a straightforward modus tollens:

If god exists, God will save me.
It is not the case that God saved me.
Therefore...

:)
How do we know he wasn't lion.

All this proves is the fact that God made STUPID people too…

D

Don’t tempt the lord thy god…or any hungry lions either!

Cheers
Cruiser

If the Instant Karma doesn’t get you the Instant Coffee will.

Of course, there is a difference in being cast into a den and going in by choice. http://www.bible.org/netbible/dan6.htm

Well, no matter how they get into the cage/den one thing is for sure…they all seem to make yummy lion appetizers! Maybe THAT"S our purpose!!! :O

KF

<!–QuoteBegin>

they all seem to make yummy lion appetizers! Maybe THAT"S our purpose!!!

Naw… I’m pretty sure I taste like s$#t. Everybody says I’m full of it soooo…

D – hoping lions don’t eat s$#t…
Quote (Diogenes @ June 05 2006,02:09)
they all seem to make yummy lion appetizers! Maybe THAT"S our purpose!!!

Naw... I'm pretty sure I taste like s$#t. Everybody says I'm full of it soooo....

D -- hoping lions don't eat s$#t...
I dunno.............my dogs and horses seem to like $#!t!

:O

KF