great way to waste time

nerd heaven

well, maybe not waste time… a bit of nostalgia… anyone else have links to similar text adventures?.. i still find them fun…

http://www.infocom-if.org/downloads/downloads.html

enjoy!

isaac

nerds, nerds, nerds, nerds, nerds…

RULE.

Nostalgia? What are those things? ???

i forget…

?

!

That’s not my nostalgia. (sigh)

Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be. :(

(groan).

:D

Right Tank. Nostalgia to me would be a good stick and a bag of rocks! :laugh:

TG

Quote (idover @ June 30 2005,15:08)
!

Whoa....whoa.... calm down Isaac! ROFL!! :D

TG

You are stuck in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
Exits lead in all directions.
>_

:angry:

John.

Sit down, roll a quick one, then contemplate the holistic nature of the universe.

Having gotten bored with that, stand up, take a quick leak in the corner of the maze, and start to get really pissed off.

Use the theremin (which you picked up on level 2), to give the other players unexpected electric shocks.

Sit down, roll another one.

Start to investigate that boil on your knee, When! All of a sudden, that chick you chatted to last night on line, appears online again!

Frantically close game! Accidentally closing your browser too! And while trying to re-open! You crash your PC, drop your cigarette down your pants, spill your whisky over the keyboard and blow the main power breaker in your house!

Did I win yet? :)

Quote (Sceptic Tank @ June 30 2005,22:34)
John.

Sit down, roll a quick one, then contemplate the holistic nature of the universe.

Having gotten bored with that, stand up, take a quick leak in the corner, and start to get pissed off.

Use the theremin (which you picked up on level 2), to give the other players unexpected electric shocks.

Sit down, roll another one.

Start to investigate that boil on your knee, When! All of a sudden! That chick you chatted too last night on line, appears online again!

Frantically close game! Accidentally closing your browser too! And while trying to re-open! You crash your PC! Drop your cigarette down your pants! Spill your whisky over the keyboard and blow the main power breaker in your house!

Did I win yet? :)

Wow. The stick and bag of rocks sounds MUCH safer! :D

TG

Just gimme a Cane Pole! My ol’ Dog! A small pond! And 40 years of me life back!

<!–QuoteBegin>

Just gimme a Cane Pole! My ol’ Dog! A small pond! And 40 years of me life back!

One’s life back Yaz?

Oh god, not again. :(
Quote (John @ June 30 2005,22:09)
>_

south
Quote (idover @ July 01 2005,08:29)
Quote (John @ June 30 2005,22:09)
>_

south

You have enter a dark room. In the pitch blackness, the last thing you hear is a scratching noise behind you.
You are eaten by a Grue.
-Game over-

I thought “grue” had something to do with a color (or is that colour?) that is neither green nor blue, and the problem of induction. Ah, that’s something I can get nostalgic about - the problem of induction… :)

RSX-11/M>advent

>
Look over left shoulder. See Boss fuming - lunch was over 20 minutes ago

cntrl-c

RSX-11/M>EDT work.wrk

sigh

Hey - I’ve still got a sealed box of blank 8" floppies on the shelf here, if anyone wants…

Peace

Anyone remember C.E.D.'s ?