Greetings to all

I haven’t done this yet, but just wondering what happens if you use that tranparency setting on the mixer and turn it invisible and the click OK,-can you find it again and turn it visible?

Just waiting for the inevitible to happen in the middle of a recording.

Hey Doug,

Just tried it for ya w/N-track 4.04 build 1794. The maximum transparency isn’t completely transparent…it looks kinda like phosphor burn on a TV or something. However it’s not very easy to find the little transparency button in the corner of the window again, especially when your screen is full of tracks. I had to shrink the tracks vertically and drag the window down below them to find the corner of the mixer window, then estimate where the button was.

In short, don’t do it. :laugh:

Tony

Thanks Scantee-This is a bit like putting a button in a panel which says: "Don’t push this button-EVER!"

I will resist the temptation.

Or you could put in a suggestion to Flavio–I bet he’d understand the sense in limiting the amount of transparency you can put on windows, or perhaps putting in some big “transparency reset” button or something. ???

Tony

There is a transparency reset somewhere because I need it once…but I don’t remember where it is. ???

Quote (phoo @ Mar. 17 2005,03:22)
There is a transparency reset somewhere because I need it once...but I don't remember where it is. ???

:D Could be that pootonic!
Quote (Tom @ Mar. 17 2005,03:30)
There is a transparency reset somewhere because I need it once...but I don't remember where it is. ???

:D Speeking of pootonic, I just sampeled a little "Teto's Handmade Vodka". Infact I'm licking the empty bottle now! I love this stuff! :O
Quote (Tom @ Mar. 17 2005,03:33)
Quote (Tom @ Mar. 17 2005,03:30)

:D Speeking of pootonic, I just sampeled a little "Teto's Handmade Vodka". Infact I'm licking the empty bottle now! I love this stuff! :O

*Correction* it's spelled with an i not with an e... "Tito's Vodka" it's hand made here in Austin! It is fantastic and don't worry, there was only one shot left that I got last night :D But I think I'll buy another bottle today in honor of St Patrick's Day!
:D Cheers!