Guitarist to record solo?

I’ll send you only the solos, so I guess under 20 Mb…
I know a ftp site called rapidshare.com that can upload / download up to 1Gb for free. We can use that or your email. Up to you :slight_smile:

Jimmy: Thanks again. I checked with my ISP earlier and they automatically reject files over 4mb, which I assumed was the case after some testing. If you have the ability to user RapidShare, that would be great. If you want me to set up an account there, I can do that too. Let me know what’s most convenient for you.

no need to set up an account, I will send you a link.
do you want me to display it here ? everyone will have access to it

Please post the link here if you are okay with it. A number of people were watching this thread and made good comments. Thanks!

Here is the link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/20709896/stp.sgw.html

it only contains the guitar solos.
Hope you find one that you like. (I would suggest the last one)
Let me know…
Jimmy

Downloading! I’ve not seen the .sgw file format before. I’m assuming its some kind of archive. Can you tell me what kind so I can find the appropriate program to unload it? Thanks.

Duh - scratch that request. Obviously, SGW are the nTrack packed files!

they are indeed.
you only need to add your song.

any solo that you like ?

Hey I like this track - you did a really good job. I don’t even own an electric guitar, but I thought I’d comment anyway :)

Any news on the song ?

Jimmy - thanks again. I’m working to piece parts of the solos you sent together to create one solo with the parts we like. I feel pretty good about the solos - just seeing if we can make it work. Your talents were much appreciated.

Sounds interesting.
if you want you can send me a rough edit of the parts you want and I will record the solo again according to them.
Let me know,
Jimmy