Hallelujah

I did a cover :slight_smile:

A last moment thought on my last day ā€˜at the officeā€™ (beehive studioā€™s) I managed to get Olly to give me a small Christmas present in the form of 2 mics, 1 engineer, 3 mins and 1 take of Robbieā€™s favourite cover that I do so that I could put a little something under the Christmas tree for him! I think it turned out OK :)

Hallelujah

Lovely:-)

it sound was very nice song for you to do ange. did this is being done in the n-track? do you have the mixer?

BOOTLEG!
:laugh:

Anyone see the ā€œBattle of the Bladesā€ where Claude Lemieux actually sang this and skated to it?

Itā€™s a beautiful song.
Did you change some of the lyrics, or do I just not know the correct ones?

heheā€¦It was a live take and we had no words and no time for second takes so I improvised!

HAH! Mary caught it! Mary caught it!!!

wellā€¦Robbie liked my words better so there :p

Weeeellllllā€¦OKā€¦[tempermental artists!]

hehe, well done Mary :;): I was wondering when someone was gonna notice!

Hehe :laugh:

Sweet!

Hi ange:
Thank Olly for me/us when you see him againā€¦ GrEaTā€¦

Billā€¦

Sweet!

I always wondered how that would sound with a woman singing it. :agree:

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Back Again:

Iā€™ve forgotten just how good 2" tape tracks really areā€¦
That file reproduced from whatever extension Soundclick files are to wav files and played on the n-Track timeline is sooooā€¦
niceā€¦
Over hereā€¦
Thank you ange for giving us a tease of what your hard work in that studio is gonna sound likeā€¦
Thank you Ollyā€¦
and angeā€¦

:)
:p
:agree:

Billā€¦

p.s.
The noise floor is non-existent and the dynamic range/energy is superbā€¦

Your vocals are perfect, Ange. :agree: Iā€™d say I like the uncluttered overall sound but I donā€™t want Bubba to come after me! :laugh:

I dunno, Geoff, itā€™s worth risking the wrath of bubba to say so, this song needs absolutely nothing else.

:love:

Yep I got a peek at this tune a few days ago, the last few notes are so well done, really nicely done, Proud to say I owe her a review over on SoundClick, I can tell you it will be nothing but praise!

Itā€™s gonna be one hell of a ā€œdebutā€ album!

:;): Thanks so much guys, I have got such a wonderful amount of feedback on this song and am so pleased, after being in a studio, picking sy performances apart and just taking snippits of loads of takes and glueing stuff together it makes you question your ability to perform live.

Thanks guys xx