Happie Valentines Poppa

Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 12 2009, 2:59 PM)

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 12 2009, 12:11 PM)

Mom taught me my first chord - C. She also taught me how to pee off the treehouse porch.

My first chord was Em11. :p

D

I always play cords the easiest way possible with the fewest notes to press. I'll have to look that one up, sounds jazzy and bluzy and give it a try. :angry: I'll have to take this darn bra off first it's killin me!
:laugh:
Quote:

tomorrow i go to the hospital to audition for a ginsu commercial. i'll be the 'after' guy.

A friend at work had back surgery a few months ago and was laid up for about 8 weeks, I think. He seems to be doing fine now. I pray yours goes as well, with the speediest of recoveries. (It's actually kinda nice to stand up when you sing and play. Hope you'll be trying it soon.) :)
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 12 2009, 10:04 PM)

:) Ye better watch out fo thoes micky burgers and all them growth hormones! Or ye might find your own self in a sports bra in a few yrs old boy. Trainer bra 'a' cup lol
Quote: (john doe's evil twin @ Feb. 12 2009, 6:08 PM)

back surgery.
partial diskectomy along with some other fancy-type drilling.
finally get this over with.
been mostly laid-up since 1st week of december.

Hey JDET, you made some pretty awesome music while you were laid up. Looking forward to you getting back on your feet again. Good Luck Man!!

Best wishes JDET and a speedy recovery!

Hey D, did you use both fingers on that Em11? :)

Quote:

D was so good at that young age, he could play am Em11 without touching the fretboard. :)
Quote: (kevinmyers @ Feb. 13 2009, 8:20 AM)

Quote:

D was so good at that young age, he could play am Em11 without touching the fretboard. :)

:agree:

D

TomS won’t tell ya but his first chord was E=MC2

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 13 2009, 10:57 AM)

TomS won't tell ya but his first chord was E=MC2

My first chord wuz pulpwood.
Quote:

My first chord wuz pulpwood.

Let's here it for the Workingman
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: