Happy B-Day Bruffie!

:slight_smile:

And many more! :)

(also to your twin bruffie2!)

Ditto. :)

keep shinin’

jerm :cool:

Cheers Tom,

I’m trying to forget the years going bye :) ( And my twin also. I really should delete that.)

Thanks Jerm,
Hard to shine at my age but I’ll try :)

Hey Ian.

Happy Birthday over there in UAE !

Have an extra one at that kareoke bar on me.

Here’s to good health and happines and positive results to the ongoing experiment about the effect of alcohol on the human body…

:D

Take care !

Wihan

Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ May 22 2006,12:38)
Here's to good health and happines and positive results to the ongoing experiment about the effect of alcohol on the human body...

Pleased to say the experiment is going well. Only last week I proved that after enough Vodka and assorted cocktails... It is possible to sleep half the night on the bathroom floor with your head wedged between the toilet and bath. despite three attempts by the girlfriend to wake me.

:D :D :D

Dang - I could do that at 21, but not at 51. :)

Quote (Bruffie @ May 22 2006,06:13)
Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ May 22 2006,12:38)
Here's to good health and happines and positive results to the ongoing experiment about the effect of alcohol on the human body...

Pleased to say the experiment is going well. Only last week I proved that after enough Vodka and assorted cocktails... It is possible to sleep half the night on the bathroom floor with your head wedged between the toilet and bath. despite three attempts by the girlfriend to wake me.

Eyup!

Ahh.. an improvement on last year, I see :D

Happy Birthday mate, you're catching me up rapidly!

Steve

I’m a bit late Bruffie… but I HOPE you had a good one!

D

Hi Bruffie:
I haven’t been around the Board as much as I’d like to be. I nearly missed your Birthday, as well…

Happy Birthday to you…

I see you know Bulaha … You talk to her on the big white telephone… toooo… ? :p

Bill…

Happy belated birthday Bruffie, sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great one!