Happy Birthday Beefy

Happy Birthday Matey,

At least you will always be that 2 years older than me :) Have a good day mate! Been a while since we recorded anything. Time to ressurect JR4U?

Al Sithee! (as they say up your way)

Ian

Happy B-Day Steve.

Yes indeedy… Happy Day Beefy!

D

Eyup!

Many thanks for your kind felicitations gentlemen :)

I am relaxing with a beer and some fudge, all good birthdays should involve fudge.

Bruffie - I am visiting Belgium next month, so I will have a word with JR4U.

Oh, and it’s only 1 year 10 months. :D

Steve

beef on man…
beef on…

Hey Beefy:
Happy Birthday Steve.

Run down to the pub before it closes and have one for me… Well, walk down… Have two…

Sorry to hear your football team didn’t get through to the finals. As you can see… I’m a UK Football supporter… So now I guess I have to switch to the Italian Team…

Bill…

Beer and fudge? What an…interesting combination! :)

HBD!

Chocolate always goes good with beer… actually I like chocolate with stout. Then there was the chocolate hash back in 1976, man that was goooood sh.t!.

Wishing you good sh.t Beefy!

Mike

A day late (I’ve been on study leave yesterday), but here goes to Steve !

I too wish you good sh.t …

:D

Take care, my friend !

Wihan <- anctiously waiting on something new from the beefy/bruffie team. Be it UAE, UK or Belgium :;):

Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ July 07 2006,11:24)
Wihan <- anctiously waiting on something new from the beefy/bruffie team. Be it UAE, UK or Belgium :;):

Eyup!

Thanks once again for the good wishes friends.

Wihan, Beefy / Bruffie do have something in the pipeline, but, as usual it's me who's holding things up.

Steve
Quote (Beefy Steve @ July 08 2006,03:12)
Quote (Wihan Stemmet @ July 07 2006,11:24)

Eyup!

Thanks once again for the good wishes friends.

Wihan, Beefy / Bruffie do have something in the pipeline, but, as usual it's me who's holding things up.

Steve

But then again. I just do the easy bit! :)