Happy Birthday MWah!

Heh. You are older than ME!

Have a happy day dude. Buy yourself a new music toy!

TG

Happy birthday, Gretschman :)

Happy Birthday.
I’ll drink a bottle of beer in your honor (maybe 2) :laugh:

HhhhMmmm… 43 EH… I remember when I was 43… I could go 29 hours a day… Or, I thought so…

Happy Birthday.

Don’t abuse those ears… Ya need 'em for Mixing…

Bill…

Dang, Bill, if you had that much energy at 43, you must’ve been a terror at 22!

Hippy Birthday, Mwah!
:D

I woke up one morning… I didn’t need anyone to tell me it was over… loll… No… this ain’t the Story Lines to a song…

I wished I had a key to a Rubber Room… If I had only known how much abuse I gave myself… I serviced for a multi-million dollar a year music buisness, in the day-time… Then I Bar Ban’ed every night of the week…

I forgot to realize that life didn’t have to be like that… ???

What a Way-to-Go… :p

Bill…

Thanks, everybody!

Indulged meself beforehand with the UAD-1 and a couple of cd’s (new ones by Asian Dub Foundation and 22-Pistepirkko). Spend most of the day with my wife renovating our bedroom… starting to look pretty nice.

So far, the life has seemed to get better with each passing year. Nowadays, I have learned some basics of enjoying doing nothing - used to be a source of anxiety and frustration not to be doing or listening something all the time.

Hey:
You’ve latched on to the correct MindSet… Take life as easy as you can…

I’ll add this, as well…

Never do something today you can put off till tomorrow… Well… Another Hole-in-the-Ground… :p :O

Bill…

Happy birthday, and please find attached; 1 can of Tennants Super. (gif format) :D

Ali