Has Jo.Ke. lost touch with reality?

Kerry dismisses criticism of ‘global test’ remark as 'pathetic’

Jo.Ke. must have gotten a little confused while pathetically defending his “global test” comment.

<!–QuoteBegin>

But I can do a better job of protecting America’s security because the test that I was talking about was a test of legitimacy, not just in the globe, but elsewhere.

Not just in the globe, but elsewhere??? Does he mean Mars, Jupiter, Alpha Centauri??? Now he needs an “intergalactic test?”

The “global test” comment should not be taken out of context. If you listen to his entire statement, it’s makes full sense and it is NOT what the Bush spinmisters are saying it means.

This is what he said:

<!–QuoteBegin>

I will never cede America’s security to any institution or any other country.’ No one gets a veto over our security. No one.

His global test remark simply meant that if we do a pre-emptive strike, it must be right & appropriate & be backed up by “real” facts.

Having said that, when he made that statement during the debate, I just cringed because I knew you guys would take it out of context. Kerry should not have said it.
Quote (MidnightToker @ Oct. 04 2004,17:58)
The "global test" comment should not be taken out of context. If you listen to his entire statement, it's makes full sense and it is NOT what the Bush spinmisters are saying it means.

This is what he said:

I will never cede America's security to any institution or any other country.' No one gets a veto over our security. No one.

He could have just stopped there, but instead Jo.Ke. overexplained himself. Last night in the VP debates, Edwards added fuel to the fire with this little slip of the tongue:

what we say in direct conversations with leaders of other worlds

These guys have outer space on their brains.
He could have just stopped there, but instead Jo.Ke. overexplained himself.
I agree with you here - he does that alot. Stop that Joe!

Speaking of outer space: Latest Kerry/Edwards sighting.

Are you suggesting that Kerry is gay??? :laugh:

Naw…Kerry loves his wife’s money…er…I mean his wife. :p :p

TG

EDIT: I need to go find some work to do…I’m bored.