Has Mac lost it or what?

*** DELETED THIS ***

I over-reacted. Sorry about that.

read this

Come on Marce - I don’t troll at audiominds or anywheres?

My posts were about on topic subjects. Even Wihan recognized that & he doesn’t like me either.

And no - I don’t enjoy it. I enjoy a good debate/argument, but getting called a slut is not what I enjoy.

Heck, at my age I’d be incredibly honored to be called a slut. :)

read this

You’re funny phoo :laugh:

Marce - do you know what Mac’s talking about with the Xmas lights?

BTW - I’m terrible at chess. My son beats me all the time.

read this

Hmmm… Toker I remember a while back you said you had had enough of all the crap people dish out to you (deservedly from what I could tell - never bothered reading all of your posts to so if there was anything useful amongst all the drivel you post I probably missed it…) and were going away and not coming back.

Yet here you still are trying to dredge up support because you had another spat with someone.

I would say you reap what you sow and if you don’t like something someone said to you ON ANOTHER FORUM, why post about it here???
Reply to it on audiominds if you have an issue with it. Posting here ain’t going to do anything to resolve it…

Now about that bold statement you made about going away and not annoying us anymore…

Marce - what’s up? I don’t think you’re stupid - why are saying that?

<!–QuoteBegin>

Reply to it on audiominds if you have an issue with it. Posting here ain’t going to do anything to resolve it…

Now about that bold statement you made about going away and not annoying us anymore…

OK - perhaps you’re right. But you know what he’s talking about with the XMas lights?

I stopped my political posts - isn’t that what annoyed you guys the most? I’ve also tried to do more on topic posts.

Sorry guys, I miss ya’ - it’s lonely at theVeryFew.net :(

Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 06 2006,16:03)
But you know what he’s talking about with the XMas lights?

Why the f*ck are you asking US that ? Try Audiominds.
Jeeez…

Sorry - I thought someone might know?

Quote (teryeah @ Jan. 06 2006,16:22)
Try Audiominds.

/<br> |

Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 07 2006,09:03)
it’s lonely at theVeryFew.net :(

I wonder why…

Low blow - there aren’t many people who go to VeryFew.net and it’s not because of me.

Rich - if you’ve never paid my attention to me in the past, then why is it that you attack me now? Did I offend you?

Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 06 2006,16:03)
I stopped my political posts - isn't that what annoyed you guys the most? I've also tried to do more on topic posts.

... and nobody's been giving you any crap, right ?

Not offend… just annoy

Even my on topic posts?

Quote (Mr Soul @ Jan. 06 2006,16:31)
Low blow - there aren't many people who go to VeryFew.net and it's not because of me.

Mike... I know I've suggested this before... If you honestly want some good politcal/current events debates with people that are looking for that sort fo thing, try the current events forum at askmen.com:

http://www.askmen.com/message_boards/index.html

I'm not suggesting that you "go away" or anything silly like that, but you're more likely to find a good politcal discussion with some really bright folks over there...

And likewise, you'll continue to find some good discussion about music, gear, and general nonsense right here...

:cool:

Yes - thank you for suggesting that again. There are other political sites also, but this is an off-topic forum, so politics can be discussed if the forum goers want to discuss it. I’m just not going to be the one to start the discussions.