Has this Board been Busy..

I Ladies and Gents:

I have the Board set to mail me threads on topics that I subscribe to, to my server’s Mailbox…
You are aware that my time zone (Atlantic) is somewhat ahead of North American time zones and 4-5 hours behind European Times zones…
Anyway, it’s tough for me to attempt to stay current with your replies and new topics-and-threads…

Bill…

It’s an anomaly. Don’t blink…it won’t last. :laugh:

I hear you gents.

I wanted to reply with follow-up comments… however the list was very long and I’ve forgotten what I thought I would chin-wag about, on the topics, anyway…

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Nov. 02 2010, 11:52 AM)

I hear you gents.

I wanted to reply with follow-up comments.. however the list was very long and I've forgotten what I thought I would chin-wag about, on the topics, anyway..

Bill..

Rumor has it that Flanders will be showing up any day now, so who knows what direction the hot air will blow. :laugh:
:laugh:

:heart-break:

:p

Rumor has it that Flanders will be showing up any day now, so who knows what direction the hot air will
blow.

He has a way of bristling neck hair..
Don't he.. :)
Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 02 2010, 11:36 AM)

It's an anomaly.
Don't blink...it won't last.

Yeah... it'll quieten back down... soon as the rabble-rousers get bored and leave. I doubt it gets perked up by rabid new fans... :(

UJ

Yes its a weird place its full of ex members who say theyve moved on to better things but are still here!
i cant wait to leave here so i can come back & wind people up, sounds great fun! :laugh:

Tina

Nothing lasts. All is vanity. Happy thought for the day. Don’t mention it.

Quote:

Yes its a weird place its full of ex members who say theyve moved on to better things but are still here!
i cant wait to leave here so i can come back & wind people up, sounds great fun! :laugh:

Tina

Reminds of how my old Pappy told me da the reason I was borned.

Seems he was pokin' fun and mom took him serious.
Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 02 2010, 12:03 PM)

I hear you gents.

I wanted to reply with follow-up comments.. however the list was very long and I've forgotten what I thought I would chin-wag about, on the topics, anyway..

Bill..

Rumor has it that Flanders will be showing up any day now, so who knows what direction the hot air will
blow.

I always thought Flanders was Huge Ass's alter ego,
but then as the plot thickened it seemed perhaps Hensen was Unknowns alter ego.....so much ego and so few personalities to spit it amongst..

the question is is it taboo for an alter egos personality to refer to the other in the second person?
Like on that Seinfeld episode, "Jimmy does like this DON'T, touch, JIMMY!!!"-[©Castle Rock Entertainment]

keep shinin

jerm :cool:
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 02 2010, 10:54 PM)

Quote:

i
cant wait to leave here so i can come back & wind people up, sounds great fun! :laugh:

Tina

Reminds of how my old Pappy told me da the reason I was borned.

Seems he was pokin' fun and mom took him serious.

That took a minute to sink in, Poppa.

C a r e f u L
:)
:agree:

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 02 2010, 11:28 PM)

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 02 2010, 12:03 PM)

I hear you gents.

Bill..

blow.

I always thought Flanders was Huge Ass's alter ego,
but then as the plot thickened it seemed perhaps Hensen was Unknowns alter ego.....so much ego and so few personalities to spit it amongst..

the question is is it taboo for an alter egos personality to refer to the other in the second person?
Like on that Seinfeld episode, "Jimmy does like this DON'T, touch, JIMMY!!!"-[
©Castle Rock Entertainment]

keep shinin

jerm

Let me clear the slate.

Dewey Oxberger = Hugh Jass = Horace Frankendingle = Flanders = Flanders Part Deux = Unknown 1 = me (have I left anyone out).

I've been a prankster, a practical joker, and defiant of authority as long as I can remember (although quite lovable in person if I should say so myself
:D
) A little while back, I had an epiphany...I saw some things going on around me in real life with how badly and unfair some people were being treated and I didn't like it.
It sensitized me to the fact that people are people whether they're in the flesh, on the other end of the phone, or on a web forum...whether they're black, white, Mormon, Muslim, bald, fat....it doesn't matter, and they have feelings.
Anyway, I decided to shape up and fly right.
There ya have it.
:)

Hope you enjoyed the trip...you have to admit...some of that stuff was downright funny.

Oh...and yes, I do use nTrack from time to time and happen to like it although I think it could use a freshening up.
:peace:
Quote: (Unknown1 @ Nov. 03 2010, 1:03 PM)

Dewey Oxberger = Hugh Jass = Horace Frankendingle = Flanders = Flanders Part Deux = Unknown 1 = me (have I left anyone out).

Unconed_Jensen, Unblown_Jonson, Unsmoked_Winstons, Jeremysdemo, dannyraymillican, woxnerw TomS, Flavio etc, etc...

This place has been assimilated by The Borg. All are The Collective. Your n's are belong to us.

UJ

PS What am I saying?!?!? The Borg wouldn't have this junk... :D Nevermind.

So who the hell is unwindblown winston?

I am soooo confused.
That seems to be happening a lot, lately.

Unknown1 fladerjass, I do indeed admit that much of it was very funny.

edit: I get it. Levi, is that you? I promise to pronounce your name correctly this time…

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 03 2010, 2:17 PM)

Levi, is that you?
I promise to pronounce your name correctly this time...

Hell no. Unknown1 can SPELL. :laugh:

UJ

No, I meant you, unsconed johnnycake.

Uncircumcised Watches - now that was a band.

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 03 2010, 2:17 PM)

So who the hell is unwindblown winston?

I am soooo confused.
That seems to be happening a lot, lately.

Unknown1 fladerjass, I do indeed admit that much of it was very funny.

edit: I get it.
Levi, is that you?
I promise to pronounce your name correctly this time...

It ain't me. I'm uh....a bit more....shall we say.....polished. :laugh: