Hi, Mike :)

Eyup!

<!–QuoteBegin>

Why not put this where it belongs ?

Exactly what my missus said this morning :;):

Steve

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow Teryeah !

Very well done, when I grow up I want my recordings to sound like that too, and my performance also.

Oh wait I already am grown up, hehe

Very solid drum work Phoo

Ted

:)

Thanks!

I’m not telling how many takes it took. :)

Shuddup phoo! It’s a frigging live recording, remember ?

Hey guys :)

I got a question. I noticed that the guitars are not panned out very far and yet there is still good transparency with respect to the vocals, drums and bass. How did yall achieve that ?

Thanks,

Ted :)

Good job guys. I like it better than Neils original version. :)

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

Shuddup phoo! It’s a frigging live recording, remember ?

Well, I know that and so does anyone that listens.

(So, I’m telling…yes, it was a first take…so there.)

Quote (gtr4him @ Sep. 30 2005,13:45)
I like it better than Neils original version. :)

Hahaha - must be that pretty slide guitar at the end that nailed it for you :)

EDIT: Pretty is well & good but I forgot subtle. And modest. And sensitive. And well thought out. And beautiful. Hmmm… there might be reasons for that :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

I got a question. I noticed that the guitars are not panned out very far and yet there is still good transparency with respect to the vocals, drums and bass. How did yall achieve that ?

EQ. It’s that simple. Some of the sounds are pretty thin when soloed. The whole mix was intentionally centered more than a typical studio recording would be.

Thanks Phoo :)

I’ma learnin.

Ted

Quote (phoo @ Oct. 04 2005,12:58)
EQ. It's that simple. Some of the sounds are pretty thin when soloed. The whole mix was intentionally centered more than a typical studio recording would be.

...And not only is everything clear and defined, but you've got some amazing tones happening. I'm so impressed. This is truly great stuff.

I bet you guys could do some killer Jane's Addiction covers.

Terje will need to get some piercings before we tacke JA. :)

Hey guys, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. What I mean is OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH :blues: :blues: :blues:

Awsum! :D

Quote (Former Member Gone @ Oct. 04 2005,20:17)
I bet you guys could do some killer Jane’s Addiction covers.

D’oh ! Didn’t see this until now but I always liked Been Caught Stealing. Haven’t heard it in yonks though, so I have no idea if it’d be a cool song for us to do or not…

I heard it just yesterday. I love the groove. You all pierced up and ready to go?

I have no holes in my body that wasn’t originally there but ATM I’m slightly hung over. Does that count ? :)