Heil Hitler?

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 16 2005,16:26)
Yee have little faith in Mr Soul of Toker:

SoulToker would be a cool username.
Quote (Mr Soul @ June 16 2005,18:27)

to be fair, here is the one and only thread in which i've posted a link to a worldnet story: story...

please, do point out where i referred to this as anything more than a story of interest?...

First of all, I said it was a conspiracy theory, not news. You present stuff from WorldDailyNet as news. I identify what I spew.

is this an edit after posting?!... be honest!... and what person on this board is incapable of reading address bar in his browser when visiting a site?... if you think "it's not news", then don't read it... sheesh...

and yes, i do agree that worldnet is a right wing outlet... but it's little more than a web site... you do realize that even the weekly world news has a web site, right?... you should check out the bat boy articles, those are great... :)

isaac

<!–QuoteBegin>

and yes, i do agree that worldnet is a right wing outlet…

Sorry but I have a visceral reaction when I see WorldDialyNet. The right-wing wacko Lord Valve, the guy I reported to the FBI, always cites their articles. So it’s hate by association for me.

who’s lord valve?.. a forum member?..

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 17 2005,11:21)
Sorry but I have a visceral reaction when I see WorldDialyNet. The right-wing wacko Lord Valve, the guy I reported to the FBI, always cites their articles. So it's hate by association for me.

One of these days, you're gonna smack yourself right in the face with you own knee as it violently and compulsively jerks upward.

Lord Valve is a right-wing, hate-monger from alt.guitar.amps. I recently reported him to the FBI because I felt he made direct, threatening remarks to several members on the forum.

John - I’ve already done that :laugh:

PS - nice avatar!!!

Quote (John @ June 17 2005,11:49)
Quote (Mr Soul @ June 17 2005,11:21)
Sorry but I have a visceral reaction when I see WorldDialyNet. The right-wing wacko Lord Valve, the guy I reported to the FBI, always cites their articles. So it’s hate by association for me.

One of these days, you’re gonna smack yourself right in the face with you own knee as it violently and compulsively jerks upward.

The computer desk must get in the way once in a while?? Probably a lot of bruises on that knee. It explains that angry smilie that so often shows up at the end of his posts. :angry: Of course, the government might be persuaded to provide assistance to those who suffer from kneejerk-facial trauma syndrome! :laugh:

I am sure there is some agency that FDR created for just such a thing…

I just think it’s funny that people seem to think that the FOX network is unbiased…

FOX is totally biased. And I don’t think that many people claim any different!

When a network like FOX becomes as big as they are now from such humble beginnings in such a short time span… makes you wonder. ???

TG

they had/have the jerry springer show… 'nuff said… :)

isaac

Quote (ksdb @ June 17 2005,12:16)
... kneejerk-facial trauma syndrome! ...

I love it!
:D :laugh: :D
Quote (idover @ June 17 2005,13:17)
they had/have the jerry springer show... 'nuff said... :)

isaac

Yeah.... what a sad state of affairs...........

TG