Hello!

Hello everyone! Just had to drop in and give a big thank you for the help with my History Bonus Question.
Jim Morrison was the correct answer, and he fashioned his hair after Alexander “the Great”.

I feel like I already know all you folks from hearing your music and listening to Yaz :love: talk about you.

Thanks again! :D

Hello Mrs. Yaz - hope you are doin’ fine today - any gal that can put up with Yaz all these years is OK in my book.
:agree:

Hey Sweetie! :love:

Hey Donkey! :love:

Oh! You were talking to her!

:angry:

Yes indeedy! Very nice to “meet” you! I really hope your “thing” went well and you receive good reports from here on. I’ve been praying for you. :agree:

Yeah if you can put up with the Yazzer like you do… you are probably made out of the same stuff as my poor wife. LOL…

D

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Sep. 17 2008, 10:36 AM)

- any gal that can put up with Yaz all these years is OK in my book.

poppa,
years and years and years of practice! :)
Quote: (Yaz @ Sep. 17 2008, 10:37 AM)

Hey HHHHOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

I don't have to get a dragon pic on here do I? :(
:laugh:
Quote: (Mrs. Yaz @ Sep. 17 2008, 11:49 AM)

Quote: (Yaz @ Sep. 17 2008, 10:37 AM)

Hey HHHHOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

I don't have to get a dragon pic on here do I? :(

Well that would work, brb, I'm on it!

thanks D doing pretty good, feels better than I expected and I got 2 days off for my trouble.
Hey, give your wife my condolences, and tell her “I understand” :p

Garage meeting!

Hello Mrs Yaz,

You must be a very special lady indeed! Having said that, you’re married to one of the nicest guys I met online ( but don’t tell him, ok? )
Cheers,
Ian

Yaz has obviously done better than he deserves.

Great! What did I win? :laugh:
Thx for the reflections Mrs. Yaz and welcome.
Levi

Quote: (Levi @ Sep. 17 2008, 5:33 PM)

Great!
What did I win?
Thx for the reflections Mrs. Yaz and welcome.
Levi

Sorry Levi, but only the satisfaction of being correct.
I procrastinated and kept searching for more info on the subject...the deadline was thur. midnight...finally around 9:30 thur. eve., I decide: oh well, jim's the best guess.
I log in to send it in, and my instructor had already posted the answer at 7:30 that eve.!!!
I was sooooo mad I was shaking and could hardly type. I sent the instructor an email, telling him how disapointed I was that he answered it early, because I had the right answer, and even attached your info with it, so he would know I had not just said it...
His response?: "just breath and relax, we are all part of the cosmic movie"
I had already sent the one email upset, so I just dropped it. It was only extra credit, and this guy is in control of my grade. BUT I WAS REALLY REALLY MAD!

Sorry for the rant...I haven't been here long enough for all that huh? :angry:

So Yaz - this gal is a lot nicer than the one you had join us in the forum last week! What was her name again? Bambi?

Thanx Bruffie and Kevin…like I said, I feel like I already know all of you

And I still decided to come aboard! lol :laugh:

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Sep. 17 2008, 6:56 PM)

So Yaz - this gal is a lot nicer than the one you had join us in the forum last week! What was her name again? Bambi?

ROFL, don't make pull out the BambiSlayer! :whistle:

heheheeee :p