Here is what disturbs me...

I have been out to Michael Moores site this morning and there is no mention of the saudi royal family buying the voters of Fla or Halliburton rigging the vote in OH or ANYTHING.

Come on MIKE! get with the program!

Nice one Clark… just when I thought you republicans would be gracious winners, you prove me wrong. I guess i was expecting too much…

Mike

Dr Guitar,
Believe me, I have every intention of being gracious, but MM just rubs me SO wrong I couldn’t help it

Sorry to offend you after your nice statement on a diff thread.

Cheers,
C

Clark - try listening to the web stream of Air America. I’m rather enjoying it this morning. They were viciously attacking… Kerry. Franken is on now - a much more reasoned voice.

Gracious winners? Bush was THANKING the PRESS on Monday. He also declined claiming a victory this morning until Kerry conceded. That, my friend, is grace.

Ugh…Michael Moore to me is just mirrored version of Bill OReilly and Ann Coulter…pissy and full of contradictions…no more.

Quote (aspiringWanderer @ Nov. 03 2004,11:45)
Ugh..Michael Moore to me is just mirrored version of Bill OReilly and Ann Coulter...pissy and full of contradictions..no more.

Very likely the truth, I don't know what they say. I would argue, they do not have the same bully-pulpit that Mr. Moore does, however

Bill O’Reilly is a little more sophisticated…Ann Coulter in ALL of her books are just rants and speculations of the great liberal conspiracy as if she has no choice in the matter to NOT listen. That in itself is the biggest contradiction.
As far as Michael Moore is concerned, the only thing about him I admire is that he had the balls to shatter this taboo America has been plagued with that you have to walk on egg shells to make a statement whether he really believes them or not.

I would argue, they do not have the same bully-pulpit that Mr. Moore does, however

Um, yes they do. (IMO anyway...) They are the same thing just packaged differently for certain markets.

Do you think as many people have seen or heard what they have to say? EVERYONE has head MM’s beliefs via his movie and the publicity surrounding it, no?

I think so. They get to their markets in different ways. MM did have a movie. But the ones you list have books and radio/TV shows every day. MM has a bomb, the rest have a million razor blades. It adds up to the same thing IMO. Look at the number of books O’Reilly, Limbaugh, etc. sells and pure air time vs MM and the folks on the other side. They all have the same blinders on and bully tactics. FOlks like to foam at the mouth and get riled up no matter what side they are on.

Quote (pete @ Nov. 03 2004,11:37)
Clark - try listening to the web stream of Air America. I'm rather enjoying it this morning. They were viciously attacking... Kerry. Franken is on now - a much more reasoned voice.

I am listening.

Thanks.

Clark
From the people I spoke with with different reactions…I think most people who praised his film already had his beliefs beforehand and the film only justified or confirmed those feelings all along. I dont think they took the film as solid proof but the thought provoking- wake up america attitude the film suggested was pretty powerful enough to provoke as tho it WAS proof.

Same for the opposite end of the spectrum…"More liberal lies"

The consistent theme here is that everyone accuses each other of some conspiracy plot as if people had no concept of common sense except themselves. Its hysterical.

I was told that Moore endorsed Kerry in the end of that film which I can guess might piss off swing voters. Its a possibility. Ive known people to vote for frivolous reasons

I was told that Moore endorsed Kerry in the end of that film which I can guess might piss off swing voters.

You were told wrong. No direct endorsement of any candidate from MM in his movie. I can pretty much guess where he lands though.

Here’s my take…

Anyone that doesn’t agree with ME is wrong…Of course I’m could be mistaken.

:)

I agree.

What is it you believe again?

I believe I am wrong, therefore I am not wrong.

I think now it’s all over, I’ll go rent Fahreheit 9/11 AND FarenHYPE 9/11 and watch 'em both to see what all the frackas was about. I intentionally ignored all that crap before. Should be interesting.

TG

And since I agree, I must be too.
:O
Quote (pete @ Nov. 03 2004,12:48)

And since I agree, I must be too.
:O
You're right :)