Hey guys

up-de-date

Heya, Quick up-de-date and chance to drop in and give ya all a t-inter-web-net-like hug
:love:

I’ve been recording drum tracks this week (hey Mr phoo phoo, we’re using your drum idea on Refuse sack, hope that’s ok?)

we put ‘TRUMPET!’ in one of the tracks yesterday (the essential comedy element in the album), makes me smile every time I hear it

It’s going slow, it will have cost around
£5000 by the time I have finished! but worth every penny, it is the experience of a life time and sounding awesome if I do say so myself.

here’s a teaser (unmixed or mastered, levels are out etc, but you’ll get the idea)

teaser track

download it now as I’m taking it off of the server in a day or two (i’m not supposed to be sharing the tracks yet)

I’ve got a gig tonight, my first ever seated event, audience of 100 (we are hoping)
I’ve been rehearsing like mad as I’ve not played live in over a year! So I’ve been massively busy.

One more week in the studio till we break up for the festive season and I can spend a little more time with you beautiful people again :)

love to ya’all. xxx

Of course. Use whatever you like. Let me knwo if there’s anything I can help with.

The link seems not there yet.

(gotta go - long hours at work right now :( )

Hi ange:

Thanks for the update to your session/time and all…
I was wondering how it’s going way over there…
There’s no substitute for hard-work-and-energy input…

It’s funny how things seem to speed up and rush during this time of year…
I think we make-happen what we make happen…

I’ll find time over the weekend to listen at your tease… I hope…
We’ll see…

Keep up the hard work, and stay in touch with the Board and let us all know how it’s going…

Can You ????

Bill…

Personally I predict sublime greatness from Ange’s recordings.

Yep.

Ange!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Iibcz2lE0

Hi All:

I’m looking for your updated link…
I hope you reply with it…
Thanks for that link TonyR…

Lots of energy going on there…
:laugh:
:)
:agree:

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Dec. 06 2009, 3:02 AM)

Hi All:

I'm looking for your updated link..

Bill..

sorry, I took it down, decided it may not be such a good idea after all, it's more frustrating for me than it is for you...believe me!

I guess that's why I called it a 'teaser!'

Hey Tony....cheers for the link. I've never tried any of her stuff, i'll have a looksee when I get time.

That’s good… ange… Don’t be speadin it around…

Bill…