Hey Guys

I’m new to this forum, but I have been using N for a little over a month now. I just wanted to say Hi. You may also see me around on the MINDS forum as pelican. I started using N around 2/16 and found my old IBM PII 450 way too slow. I’ve since bought a PIII 933 machine to be used solely as a DAW. It’s running W 2000pro and is a fresh refurb. I was running build 1795 and was immediately ecstatic with my new DAW. Then tues. another build another download back to problems. Last night, 3/24, I downloaded flavs newest baby folloing teej’s steps and am hoping todays a new day. All and all I am very excited about this program, and although I have spent some time in the studio, this is a first for me, so I realise it will be a while before I work out the bugs. I’m running M-audios mobile pre USB, and I am still working on ASIO or WDM settings etc. Well, I just wanted to thank everyone, Including Flavio, for all there work, replies, posts, UPDATES. Thanks Guys.

Hi BobDigi

Welcome.

I’ve been hanging around here for some years now - it’s a great place to get help and assistance. Another good reason is that N-track just keeps getting better, and better. It’s good to know that Flavio listens and responds.

Mark

Welcome, Bob. Glad to have you here.

teej

Can we call you DigiBob and market action figures and cartoons based on your recording experiences? We’ll ALL get rich!!! ???

Welcome to the fracas Bob! :D

TG

Quote (gtr4him @ Mar. 25 2005,18:14)
Can we call you DigiBob and market action figures and cartoons based on your recording experiences? We'll ALL get rich!!! ???

SPLENDID idea :laugh: