Hey, if he can do this,  so can I !

Seven

Bump

:p

I Don’t Like Kerry!!

FLAME ME!!! :D

Who let the Zookeeper out? Who WHo,
What a bunch of assclowns! LMFAO!..:smiley:

Just replying to this because its close to the top anyway…

Zookeeper, I can understand what you’re trying to do here, but this tactic is becoming more anoying than what it is doing good.

Frankly, I’ve become ‘Tokerproof’ :;): I’ve actually got to a point where I don’t mind him doing his thing here (I don’t approve, but don’t mind that much either - just decided to stop taking it seriously).

I AM NOT SHOWING MY SUPPORT FOR HIM WITH THIS REPLY, I’m just saying.

No use spamming the board in protest of a ‘spammer’.

That like ‘screwing’ for celebacy or fighting for passifism.

Let it go, man…

W.

Frankly, I've become 'Tokerproof' I've actually got to a point where I don't mind him doing his thing here (I don't approve, but don't mind that much either - just decided to stop taking it seriously).

Tokerproof - that's funny! Seriously, you have the right attitude - if you don't like my posts, don't click.

I don’t really bother anymore. Most of what you post here to start threads is copied/pasted from other websites. I have websites I go to directly for news and opinions.

Besides, you start so many threads if anybody does attempt to start a debate on one of your ‘snippet’ threads, they’ve sunk to page two before anyone gets a chance to read it!

This forum has effectively turned into ‘Toker’s internet snippet collection’

EDIT—

Nevermind… I can’t think of anything nice to say.

tj

Teej, you still have a hair prpblem, in case you hadn’t noticed! :)

That’s not “problem…”

That’s STYLE.

Besides, you start so many threads if anybody does attempt to start a debate on one of your 'snippet' threads, they've sunk to page two before anyone gets a chance to read it!
OK, OK - I get the message.

However, I didn't post for several days last week & no-one else posted, and I made a bunch of posts towards the end of the week.

Remember - it's a BIG election year here in the USA & this election affects the WORLD so it's pretty important.

Remember - you don’t seem to have converted anyone to your beliefs, and would do more good out on a street corner handing out flyers & whatnot.

Remember - it's a BIG election year here in the USA & this election affects the WORLD so it's pretty important.

*rolls eyes*

Unfortunately, yeah, it probably does. But the whole world does not necessarily care.
But the whole world does not necessarily care.

Willy, you've got that right !