Hi - Back after a few years

Hi all, after years of recording nothing i’ve decided to get ntrack again and have a play! I’d forgotten all about this forum, but it used to be the only one I ever posted in.

I Can see a couple of familiar names still posting (woxnerw, TomS)…I remember woxnerx as being a nice guy, and I remember TomS as being knowlegeable about religion etc. The only other names I remember are Mac (did he ever come back here?), MidnightToker and Jeremysdemo (still around?).

Had a look through my post history, that’s always amusing, I used to talk alot of crap!

Anyway, I doubt anyone would remember me lol, but just thought I’d say hi o/

Hi, Jow. Got any tunes for us to hear?

Hey, Jow. It’s mostly become pretty quiet here. Facebook and such… :) It was pretty active for a few years, though, wasn’t it?

Hey Jow,

I am still lurking in CyberSpace!!! Good to see from you. Jerry’s around as well (I think). Mac & a bunch of others form audiominds.com a long time ago.

MT

Wow - I haven’t been here in 5 years?!?!

I do spend most of my time on FB now though. I post a lot of music related stuff there as well. How about you guys? Does anyone still use soundclick.com?

Yeah,the old place ain’t what it used to be. I still check in from time to time and keep up with some folks on FB. As for recording, I need to find some time to work on some stuff but at the moment that time is proving elusive. :slight_smile:

Hi Gents:

Music People move on from Time-to-Time…
As well, they move on to other software and hardware…

This place used to get to a “Boiling Point”, at times…
Some Creative People thrive on that to cause creativity to work… For me…
n-Track (is Stable) works and gives me no issues with the way I use it…
I’ve been here before v1.0.0…
and has it has worked with all the hardware I’ve used… Thank you, Flavio… :) :agree:

I don’t visit this message board as much as I should…
Shame-on-Me… There are many “Handles” that I don’t recognize up here, these days…
AND…
I’ve been known to use Facebook, as well…

Thanks for tollerating me, Gents…

Bill…

This place hasn’t been the same since Limey left… :whistle:

I Agree… His dog died as a result of some illness… He wasn’t the same after that…

Bill…

Erupp!

we are still around Jow, always lurking…

dontcare (Aka jerm) :cool:

Been a while for me too…

I was very active here from v 2 through v4 I think.

Then life kinda happened.

I remember a couple of guys still - Wox (he might remember me as well), Willie (from Down Under if I’m not mistaken?), Midnight Mike, TomS, Lord Terrin, Mac, BubbaGump, Ali (Sceptic tank), Bruffy,TeeJ, GuitarForHim, Gary Batchelder - a couple of others that will come back to me as I go along
:laugh:

Got me a Rode NT2A a while ago and about a month ago got a set of Tannoy Reveal 501a’s - 1st time that I moved away from the hi-fi speaker setup for monitoring - a world of difference that made…

I see audiominds isn’t nearly as active as it used to be either.
Since I moved across to Reaper I haven’t looked back - that, with now being very active online on other forums kinda made me drift away here.

I suppose that’s the ebb and flow of life.

:;):

Take care all !

thanx for coming back to visit Wilham!

Most of them guys are still active over at Facebook Ntrack sight.

jerm :cool:

Wihan! Hah, been a long time! Greetings!

Hey,

ain’t it time for Bubba’s annual check in? :)

I hope ya’ll are having a good holiday :agree: