Hilarious video

Mac bashing:)

Hey Guys
I thought this was funny!!! Turn you speakers on. A little language warning. The F word is used a couple of times but regardless I’m still laughing :D

MAC video

That’s totaly hilarious! Thanks!!!

(FYI: I’ve had it hidden away on http://odd.phootoons.com for a few years…along with some other unsavory stuff :) )

How do you make applesauce out of a G-4?
scroll down

Put a M-80 in it

It was indeed funny! I’m not a Mac user - is it an accurate criticism or it is just stupid?

I have a sense that what the guy said about you don’t really run the Mac, but you are just there to experience it.

Fairly accurate when OS X first came out. OS X is essentially a BSD/Linux varient under the covers, so in many ways it is very stable. But in others (folks leaving 100 programs running at a time as Mac users often do.) it will bomb a Mac in a jiffy. I mena, Linux is not bob proof. Just more bomb proof. Believe me, I can crash a Linux box in no time. Linux barfs when it is out of memory just like everything else.

Show me ANYTHING man-made and I’ll show you a man who can BREAK it! :p

TG

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

BOSS: "Is there anyway to idiot proof this system?"

ME: “Well I can try… but you’ll just find better idiots!” :p :p

TG

Just wait till the Mac comes out on an Intel processor - that should be lots of fun for a while. :p

Quote (gtr4him @ Sep. 12 2005,13:43)
Show me ANYTHING man-made and I’ll show you a man who can BREAK it! :p

TG

Voyager 1?

:cool:

Ali

Tell ya’ what Tank. If you can go fetch it, I will break it meself!

TG

Quote (gtr4him @ Sep. 12 2005,21:48)
Tell ya' what Tank. If you can go fetch it, I will break it meself!

TG

Did you know that "if" is the most laconic word in the English language?

When the Athenians were laying siege to the capital of Sparta, Laconia, the Athenian general sent a message into the city:.................

"Surrender! For if I enter the city by force I will raise it to the ground and slaughter every man woman and child!" (Except, he probably said it in Greek, which just goes to show that those ancients had a good classical education if nothing else).

Anyway, the Laconian reply was:..........

"IF!"

:D

And that's a wee bit like your "if" Tim. :D

Ali

Are they still recieving data from Voyager? That sucker has to be a gazillion plus miles away by now… ???

You think some critter with six arms and two-heads and breathing methane gas is grooving to the music on that disc they attached to it? :D

TG

Stones, “Satisfaction” #1 hit this week on Alpha Centauri. Found that on Klingy Klingon’s Top 40 Countdown! :D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Did you know that “if” is the most laconic word in the English language?

Actually, Ali, I’m not sure what “Laconic” is or how it relates to ANY language! :D :D

Give me a sec…

<!–QuoteBegin>
laconic

adj : brief and to the point; effectively cut short; “a crisp retort”; “a response so curt as to be almost rude”; “the laconic reply; `yes’”; "short and terse and easy to understand"

Ooooh… well, I certainly was not trying be rude! I like “short and terse and easy to understand” better. :)

TG <-- laconic ??? Nah. 6 foot 5 inch blabber mouth maybe!