Hockey Day in Canada

That’s if you’re a Hockey Fan…

The CBC is broadcasting what is known as Hockey Day in Canada, today The NHL schedule carries the six NHL Canadian Teams playing each-other today… The broadcast has started this morning on the East Coast and runs all day till the West Coast game later on this evening, is over. What goes on in-between the games is live interviews of all the Hockey Greats and Hockey Fans from Coast-to-Coast… The Broadcast goes into all the communities from east-to-west… It gives you some idea of what the kids are made-of… If you are able to watch a CBC Video feed , it’ll do your heart good to see what’s going on in Canada, today… It’ll give you a break from what’s going on in other places around the world…

Bill…

We’re watching CBC right now Bill - happy Hockey Day! :)

Hi Tom:
What a Hockey Day that was… I saw the puck being dropped in the Calgary/Edmonton Game… Ant that was all I saw till I heard them do the game wrap up… I don’t even know who won…

I do know that the Habs got blown away in Ottawa… My Team Did IT Again… :O :laugh: I don’t know why I’m not getting the call to go on that bench to “Rag” the Players out for using up Bench Space… ??? :p

I really like the segments/clips, between the games… when they do interviews of Past Players and Fans and what the game of Hockey means to them… Their response seems to be mutual, from one end of the Country to the other… at least we all have the Game-of-Hockey, in common…

Bill…

Calgary, 3-1.
I want to live in Nelson. :)

http://www.city.nelson.bc.ca/

I’ve never been out there… However, I’ve been to Vancouver… I spent a week there… You know, the people who live west of the Rockies and on the Pacific Shore have a whole different attitude toward the rest of Canada… Well, they live on the other side of the continental divide. I think it has something to do with Western Salt Air… Their Matter isn’t Gray-in-Colour… I don’t know what colour to call it… Maybe, it’s got something with how high the trees grow, or something… :O :p

Phoo… You’re not a Western’er… You’re O.K.

Anyway, there are several mountain passes that I would seriouslly consider transplanting, to… if I had a choice as to where to live besides Bluenose Land… That’s till they discovered I am a Bluenoser… and they sic their dogs, on me… :O :laugh: :p

Bill…