Home grown Tomatoes, Home grown Tomatoes...

country livin’

our first ever crop!

onions, carrots, sprouts, potatoes, runner beans, French beans, sweetcorn, beetroot, courgettes, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, leeks and a herb garden!

I love it! My garden is way smaller but nothing helps my head more than time in the dirt talkin’ to broccoli.

Do you think you can grow a carrot that looks like Cher? Or a potato that looks like Dame Judi Dench? I need these two for my vegetables that look like stars collection.

Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Jun. 29 2009, 11:11 AM)

Do you think you can grow a carrot that looks like Cher? Or a potato that looks like Dame Judi Dench? I need these two for my vegetables that look like stars collection.

Ha! I already have a carrot that resembles Noel Edmonds, we went to see his show 'deal or no deal' (granna's birthday present) a while ago, he was shaped just like this carrot I have, he's got a normal body and then he just kinda tapers off to a point at the bottom with these root like feet...HA! He was so liccle! Bless 'em.

I'll see what I can do...I'm guessing it won't be to hard to find a Cher shaped spud!

Ange x

You can tell you live in the best growing region in the UK Ange :agree:

I can’t get over the fact that you have a back yard…I’m jealous…but just a little.