Homepage

Like N, Very cool

Hey Flavio great looking new home page! I really enjoyed nTrack last night recording audio in n, as I recorded a video. Recorded the vid in Debut Video Capture Software while recording the audio in N with no problems at all.
Also enjoyed the video sync tool in N. It all worked great!
Just doing sound checks and tests, but could have done realtime captures from the start it worked so well.
Levi

Hi Levi:
The Home page looks great… So does the Forum page… I’m downloading the latest build… 2405… Flavio has been busy…

It looks great Flavio…

Bill…

Yep. Looks great. We sometimes say we care more about the innards than the aesthetics, but aesthetic updates are always cool.

I’m glad you like the new website look. The forum skin should have been automatically updated to reflect the new website look. In case you’re feeling nostalgic and want to bring back the old forum skin you can do so going to “My Account” -> “Account options” and selecting the “n-Trackblue” skin.

Flavio.

For me…

The Old Links and Redirects worked just fine…
The colours didn’t change…
All is Fine…
It didn’t appear to create any stress on the Modem-and-Dialup…
and all…

Bill…

Hi guys,
Ya this is nice! The “homepage look” just about knocked me out of my chair yesterday when I first saw it! Awesome! The forum has it happening to, no doubt.

Thanks for all the hard work Flavio. Believe me, your nTrack has really given me a decade of joy! Helped me grow as a musician and now I’m even a half bad engineer. Bill and I are just two! Think of all the many people you have given good times to!
Have you started work on the futuristic , “hologram nTrack” version yet? :agree:
Many Cheers to you Flavio!
Levi

I like the look of the new homepage except for this logo.

It’s bugged me for years - what is it supposed to be? An old tape loop echo?
Just doesn’t represent to me. Picky old fart ain’t I?
I even re-did it once - maybe I can find it.

Found a bug in a path.

–Open the home page (nice ‘work with Vista & XP’ pics of the app will be changing)
–Click on the Forum button
–Click on the logo at the top left

The changing ‘work with Vista & XP’ graphics are no longer found.

The problem is a relative path issue. This path to the home page is http://ntrack.com/index.php when clicked directly. When clicking the logo it becomes http://ntrack.com/cgi-bin/ikonforum/index.php

Unless I’m blind, I don’t see the changelog (‘latest builds’) on the FRONT page anywhere now, unless Flavio hasn’t yet, or forgot, or has decided to solely use the syndicate feed (RSS).
But you can still access it here: http://ntrack.com/changelog.php

The change list(s) is(are) on the download page under the download links for each type. (nope, not on the front page anymore, and that would be nice to have back)

Looks great! Is that a Paul! :laugh: :)

Back to the beach, have great day all! :)

I was puzzled by the reference to a Paul – until I realized the image in the upper right corner of the new Home Page cycles through (at least a dozen) different pieces of audio equipment, guitars, amps …

Now, who wants to spend a while counting?
:(

Yep, nice update of the homepage. A lot more appealing than the old design.

Quote: (DACaughey @ Oct. 24 2008, 10:07 AM)

I was puzzled by the reference to a Paul -- until I realized the image in the upper right corner of the new Home Page cycles through (at least a dozen) different pieces of audio equipment, guitars, amps ...

Now, who wants to spend a while counting?
:(

Just my first surf in and as luck would have it, a Les Paul! Didn't even notice the changing instruments.

Counting? Only the fish I caught last week, LOL.

great update to the homepage Flavio :)