Hot Link..

Free hosting…Storage space

Hi All:
This might be a great place for Storing and Showing your stuff… It could be worth a peek…

http://www.bravenet.com/global/hosting_matrix.php

I want the old mp3.com back! :)

What’s wrong with artistcollaboration.com ?

Hi teryeah:

Quote (teryeah @ Jan. 29 2005,18:57)
What’s wrong with artistcollaboration.com ?

I have some Artist Collaboration Space, but I use it solely for posting tracks and music related files. I rarely stretch that for posting any other types of files. I promised DS Sultan, and I will get some paid hosting at some point in time and create a home page. I’m working on some ideas but useing “Free” space to refine a Home Page.

I’ve learned that free space come with restraints. It appears that this BraveNet space will only allow select file extensions. It does not include .wma or .mp3 or any audio compressions… It looks as though it has limited use for audio guys… Too bad…

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/woxnerw/

Here’s some ideas I’m working on for a home page layout… It’s slow work and I’m learning what looks right for the ideas I have. Well…

Perhaps, some day, I’ll have some paid space and I’ll have a Home Page with no Banners and ads and all… It’s kind of hard to justify paid space when I have little, if anything, to show the music community… However, I’ve been at work, developing some Impluse Response Samples, for use with S.I.R. as the host… I’ve posted them… It appears that the keyboard grand piano guys like them.

Bill…

Bill - I can’t imagine Sully giving you a hard time if you offer up free impulse files to CC members (and others) as long as the bandwith use is within reason.

If you plan to generate commercial traffic it would be a totally different matter but you could still buy it from Sully for silly money.

From what I’ve seen Sully is a VERY nice guy. The world needs more Sullys :)

Quote (teryeah @ Jan. 29 2005,18:13)
The world needs more Sullys :)

that movie rocks. And your post cheated me. I was expecting a post about sausage. and I’m hungry. droolz But yeah, I want a web page myself. But I don’t have the time to even make it right now. It isn’t an affording thing, as they are cheap. But I just got too much going on. Grad school, working 3 jobs, taking alternative certification classes to be a teacher, studying/dreading the TeXES exam, volunteering at church, trying to have a social life and maybe gasp meet a girl and get married before I’m thirty, which is closer than I want to admit. So who has time to make a web page?

fish

Oh, I did make one back in the day as a final project in a web design class. It doens’t have any music, but it has all my lyrics and poetry and stuff about me and my friends (or my friends at that time) on it.

http://thefish.gq.nu/

Hi Guys:
I couldn’t agree with you more…

I remember when the Hux/DS Sultan Page opened up for the first time. It’s Humbeling to go overthere to see and how a song comes together by some very creative people… And a lot of the very same guys that first signed on, right here… I often wonder how many of them are still n-Trackers… I think a fair number of them…

But you’re right… I wrote Sully to ask him if it was O.K. to post some I.R. Spikes, for anyone who was interested in trying them… He had no difficulty with that…

I can say, it made me feel gratified when I got some mail from a Grand Piano Player in Europe, after posting those Spikes, to tell me how he thought it made his Piano sound on his recordings… Useing S.I.R. as the Effects, with his setup…

Bill…