How about a laugh?

Found this on the ol’ hard disk…

http://www.mediafire.com/?wqzyrllarem

I did this mess for a video clip at work. My boss wanted cheez… I think it worked… LOL!

If I can find the video on a server at work (it’s gotta be there somewhere…) I’ll post a link to it too… :laugh:

Best I can remember the drums and bass were a loop I peeled out of a Korg Pandora and did a bit of pitch shifting on. The guitars are just me acting the fool…

CHEEZ-WHIZ! ROFL…

D

PS I think I actually did the original version in n-Track V4.?.. The link is to a Reap-Mix. I couldn’t find the original… shrug I was looking at some old software I haven’t stoked up in years and ran across the vid. Found the original tracks but since I don’t have n anymore… a quick ReapMix was in order.

Don’t hate me cause I’m CHEEZY… :laugh:

wow - finally sort’o came together there - I like the idea…

Aye…dee thinks this is aye piece of cheezze. ola ok see.

PACO

Uggghhhhh, mediafire won’t let me, try later D.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Apr. 25 2009, 11:51 PM)

wow - finally sort'o came together there - I like the idea....

I was surprised when I found the project in my Magix program. When I opened it, the audio was there but apparently I have deleted the pics and video. I then tracked down the n project and imported the tracks to Reap. I'm at work again today so I'll have a look on the "super secret ain't nobody supposed to know" archive server. That's the same server we have about 13,000 mp3's stashed on for streaming to our desktops. :) heh-heh-heh...

D

PS I think my quickie Reap-Mix is too bass heavy. I slung it together with cans. The wifey and boy were watching' a movie... It was a welcome distraction for me though. Even if it's just a minute long trip down memory lane from 2005. This project at work is killin' me...

They got you workin’ on Sunday huh? When is this work project gonna be done?

Gotta have it up and running within a couple weeks. We are pressure testing and fixing leaks. The electrical is 99% checked out. Just waiting on the mechanical (maniacal?) guys to fix all their leaky stuff and get the turd buttoned up.

It’s frustrating because it’s a closed loop nitrogen system with large volume and very low pressure. Makes it dang difficult to find leaks and fix ‘em. We’ll get there.

I have missed the the last three or four Sundays at church. They probably think I’ve taken up clubbin’, boozin’ and chasing wild women… HA! Too TIRED for that.

D