HOW DO I COPY XTRACK

how to i transfer ntrack

Ho do i copy ntrack onto disc to transfer it from my laptop to my pc, or is there another way to transfer it? The laptop runs windows xp and the pc windows 7. I can’t redownload ntrack to my pc because i am having download issues at the moment - thanks, verona

Quote: (veronaxxx @ Dec. 06 2009, 2:15 PM)

Ho do i copy ntrack onto disc to transfer it from my laptop to my pc, or is there another way to transfer it? The laptop runs windows xp and the pc windows 7. I can't redownload ntrack to my pc because i am having download issues at the moment - thanks, verona

Sorry, you'll have to re-install/download it.

PACO

If I understand the question:
if you have a copy of the install (setup) file downloaded you can install it on another computer - just copy the setup file. Load it on the computer you plan to use and then enter the registration number.
If you want to run mixes you have made using N-track - copy the wav fiel and the .sng file to a disk, thumb drive (what ever) and then copy them onto the new computer - be sure to include the proper directoy/subdirectoy names on a drive with the same designation (C:, D:) Then because everything is names Exactly the same, N-track can open the old file and use them.
Bax