How do we get dmp files to Flavio?

I doan like the bluescreen

I’ve had a couple of shutdowns and know where the .dmp files are
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini111007-01.dmp
Is that we need to get to him? And at which email address ?

I hate mixing and just getting the vocal process chain done and it seizes and takes a dump.

The new version only ate up 12% with all my plugins but still crashed.

Thanx folks.

Hi Poppa Willis:

Flavio has n-Track configured to automatically send him the .dmp file if you are on-line and connected to the Internet… Most everyone, is not connected to the Internet when working with n-Track, but I’ve seen the "Create .dmp Utility open up and send the file as soon as the crash happens…If you open the settings panel there should be a “Check Box” asking n-Track to call Home for the latest build of n-Track to Download…
Check that box and check to see if n-Track creates-and-opens the .dmp utility…

Bill…

I’m never on line when I’m working in nTrack - I just reset the preference though.

We’ll see if that works.

Thanx. By the way - your studio pics reminded me of the old days when I worked with Gary Paxton in Bakersfield. I like the look of a reel to reel, brings back memories.

Hi Poppa Willis:

You have to be talking about Bakersfield, California… I’ve never been there but some pretty famous entertainers called Bakersfield, Home.

They say it gets quite hot in there in July and August…

The name Gary Paxton sounds familiar to me but, I am unable to remember the gen-er of stuff he did when he worked.

Bill…

p.s.

If you’re on line and a “Close Exception” occurs with n-Track, the utility opens and sends the file off to Flavio…
Sometimes…
and depending…
the file could be quite large, in size.
If you’re on a dial-up and modem, this could be a time consuming affair… Now…
if you get a “Blue Screen” / computer shut-down, that’s different.
The .dmp file may not even be created…
That can happen by just running out of resources…

For me.
I like to repeat an n-Track Close Exception at least twice before I allow a .dmp file to go off to Flavio…
Sometimes it could be something I do here on this end that has caused the Crash…
At times, I may have too many programs running at the same time, or I have forgotten to close…
I take a look around and close a bunch of things I have running.
Or, I’ll approach the edit I’m working on from another direction…
I think a lot of the stuff I do here comes from not having enough computer to start-with…
A P-111 machine is somewhat meager to start with in this day-and-age… I can’t tell you why I like this old P-111, Sometimes I’d like to throw it out with the trash…