How do you get to the Microsoft "Clipboard?"

I’ve got to get my registratio codes…

All:

In my previous update trials - which are nearly over, I had to unstall the most recent build, and reinstall an older 5.x.x version.

Although the system says I have a registered copy of the earlier version (which is working nicely again) - I hear the “tri-tone melody” in playback. It’s the one you hear for when you haven’t registered something.

I figured I use my old codes to register N-Track again, but I can only find my version 4.x.x codes.

I think I remember Flavio mentioning that the registration codes are also saved on the clipboard. I just don’t know how to get there.

Can anyone lend me a hand here, and explain how to access my “clipboard”? I’m using Windows XP Home Edition.

All my trial Lord, soon be over.

All the best,
Iplan

Clipboard is easy peasy.

High-light some text with the mouse(eg from your email with the licence codes in)and press “CTRL-c” to copy the text to the clipboard.

Go to the n-track licence manager and press “CTRL-v” where you want the text to appear.

BUT

The clipboard is cleared when you re-boot the PC and is overwritten if you use it again, so I doubt that your codes are still there!

So you gonna have to find that email or email Flavio and ask for a replacement email.