How-to Become Republican

:slight_smile:

Become a Republican

that is just tasteless…at least that is what Websense told me

I think it’s funny (but over-the-top is places).

Couldn’t see it…seriously, Websense tagged it as “tasteless”

OH ! Dang these rightwingsmearnetfilterproggies.

Oh - I thought you were just being funny, you know Websense is like Spidersense. What the h*ll is Websense?

What’s tasteless about it? ??? What’s over the top?

Nothing was tastless IMO. I thought some of the religion stuff was a little over-the-top.

That’s pretty good. It wasn’t tasteless or less filling, though I was offended by the reference to meat lovers pizza. After all, it we weren’t meant to eat animals why are the covered with meat?

Group Hug… :(

remember…I didn’t say it was offensive. This stupid internet filter that the IT Nazi’s installed did…

<!–QuoteBegin>

remember…I didn’t say it was offensive.

You’re not supposed to be watching this stuff on company time - you’re a conservative!!!

Nope…I am a right leaning centrist. Haven’t you been following along?

If you’re really a right leaning centrist, then I expect you to vote from some Democrats. Have you ever voted for a Democrat?

yep.

Right leaning centrists ROCK!! Go RLC! :D :D

TG

What Democrat did you vote for (notice I use the singular)? There probably wasn’t any other choice when you voted. :laugh:

One Slick Willie Clinton(the first time…)

clark, clark, clark… raise your right hand and repreat after me. "From this day forward, I will NOT admit to voting for Clinton."

Now, go clear-cut some rain forest. Better yet, give a big federal contract to clear-cut some rain forest to a friend. Minus your “fee” of course. :D

TG