How to make quick cash with music

:slight_smile:

<!–QuoteBegin>

Here’s a little known fact about TV personality, singer, sometime film actor and entrepreneur Merv Griffin. In 30 seconds flat, he wrote the “Jeopardy” jingle and earned over his lifetime some $70 million dollars for it! Not bad for less than a minute of work.

OK, folks, you have 30 seconds to write a 70 million dollar hit. Starting…now!

Ahemmm, in my best jingle voice…

Record those notes? It’s a fact jack.
You can save you tunes with n-Track!

Thank You!

<!–QuoteBegin>

Record those notes? It’s a fact jack.
You can save you tunes with n-Track!

But if you want a fine song,
don’t be a sleeper.
You’ll get no clicks, pops or farts if you use the Reaper! :D

Guilt mode Sorry guys. The devil made me do it. I keep grabbing new n builds hopin’… but it ain’t getting any better. I shouldn’t need a Cray II to record songs with n-Track… :(

D

:D

Hi Gents:
I believe that most of the memorable lyrics and music through the ages may very well have been written in less than 20 minutes…

I have nothing to gain by saying this… n-Track would be my choice of multi-track editor if I ever found myself back in the Tracking Mode…

I’ve found myself (many times)… all-set-to… push the Record Button… But nothing came forth… So… I just moved on to doing something else… ???? :(

Bill…

If the big “D” wants to use Reaper,
For all I care he can go sleep,
er…

Wha?

Dio, go delete your post! :angry:

Come on Tom… I’m still an n-Track fan. I think Flavio will get it back on course and I intend to support his efforts. For now though, I get stuff done using whatever tools I need. n-Track, Reaper, BIAB, PTPro… just tools in the box dude.

D

PS BTW, I have touted MANY of n-Track’s cool features and abilities over on some of those other forums too…

(Diogenes @ Aug. 14 2007,17:25)
Come on Tom... I'm still an n-Track fan. I think Flavio will get it back on course and I intend to support his efforts. For now though, I get stuff done using whatever tools I need. n-Track, Reaper, BIAB, PTPro... just tools in the box dude.

D

PS BTW, I have touted MANY of n-Track's cool features and abilities over on some of those other forums too...

Since I can't edit my own posts... ???

I'll also add that n-Track does a few things better than ANY other package I've found. One being MARKERS. I LOVE the way Flavio has implemented Markers with comments. I also really like the look of n's GUI. Sweet, simple GUI-ness. Reaper runs close but n is my first love here.

I hope Flavio can fix the n audio engine. I like n. A LOT!

Anyway, I thought Tom's suggestion over and thought I should at least edit my "cute" post but alas... I can't!

D

Just ribbing you, D. I like people with strong moral intuitions - it’s so easy to make them feel guilty… :)