Hugh Jass and Flanders

I like to have fun as much as anyone - but I can’t stand posers.
Hugh Jass and Flanders are one and the same.
Details for IP Address: 70.160.218.123
State/Region: VA
City: Virginia Beach

Poser.

pops! there you are!

get out your hate card, 'cuz i’ve been posing as a musician for years.

jerrrrkeeeey

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i can still taste the spicy goodness.

'bout that time ain’t it? I’ll be Elk hunting next week. :agree:

I got to be honest…that kinda upset me, to find out that someone would want to just say nasty stuff and put people down for the sheer hell of it!

It’s just not did-doodlie-did-diddly-neighbourly!

Quote:

I like to have fun as much as anyone - but I can't stand posers.
Hugh Jass and Flanders are one and the same.
Details for IP Address: 70.160.218.123
State/Region: VA
City: Virginia Beach

Be interested in knowing how you know that Poppa Willis. Is it because you're a moderator?

If so, aren't you abusing your power?

Anyway, no matter what I think of Hugh Jass, this thread leaves a sorta nasty taste in the mouth.

yeah but if the guy’s created an alias just to be nasty…like the first attempt that seemed to fizzle out…

Chill. :slight_smile:

Quote: (TonyR @ Nov. 03 2009, 5:53 PM)

Chill. :-)

Fair point dude :)

It takes a whole village to raise a troll.

He needs proper nurturing.

Let he who is without internet error cast the first right click.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

I sort of agreediddlydeed with Hugh Flanders about my stuff, however, so I didn’t take offense…

Ezee, isn’t this exactly what a moderator is for? (Serious question, not rhetorical)

Yes, it is.

wynot

If the IP addresses are there because I’m a so called moderator then what are they there to be used for?
I care about the folks I’ve come to know here and see nothing wrong with posting this thread.

Quote: (ange @ Nov. 03 2009, 4:42 PM)

someone would want to just say nasty stuff and put people down for the sheer hell of it!

It's just not did-doodlie-did-diddly-neighbourly!

:laugh: Now your talkin!

You know Poppa, its really nice the way you stuck up for us!! (Us, meaning the community on this board.) As artist, as creators, we will always have our detractors and nay-sayers. We will always be judged by those that can’t, but wish they could. We will be judged by those that can, but refuse to see the same light of inspiration in others.

The better a person deserves, the worse people will speak of them.

Well it just torqued me off to see someone dive bomb a board.
And I’ll tell ya’ll what I would never do as a mod… I would never publicly expose who this is.
I’ve long suspected Hugh was someone else, and honestly, that’s not my call to pull someones skirt up. I would however let them know in private that I know what kind’o game they’re runnin. That would never happen on the forum though.

Hey pops wouldn’t that be the home town of the website or email host? I mean flanders could live in mich and open an account from a host in Verginia beach. Yeah?

Nope.