Hugh Jass and Flanders

Oh come on y’all.
Have some fun.
:laugh:

Hey Poppa…I didn’t particularly care for that last mix of yours.
:;):

And by the way - I humble abode is a few clicks north of the Salton Sea. Honest. :)

I really don’t care.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 03 2009, 9:07 PM)

I really don't care.

Lighten up, Francis. Grump. :)
Quote:

Ezee, isn't this exactly what a moderator is for?
(Serious question, not rhetorical)

And I'll reply just as seriously Tom.

It's not what was done, it was the way it was done that bothers me.

Sure, a mod's job is to moderate, but with power comes responsibility.

In my mind, perhaps a PM saying "you've been found out, so quit it!" would have been along the right lines.

But publicly publishing an IP from which any knowledgeable person can find a home address?

I dunno, just don't seem right to me.

Anyway, just my opinion, and worth no more than that.

After High Jass’s apparent turn-around from his original appearance as a complete a-hole, there were a few people on here (including me)prepared to give him another go. Almost seemed like he was genuinely trying to become a member of the community.

However, changing a name and trolling just for the sake of it…just doesn’t cut it!! If it’s what Mr Flanders/Jass gets off on, let him carry on. I ain’t gonna lower myself to answer his posts.

I think letting the guys on here knowing that it was one and the same guy was ok!

A Big Prize For The Troll

Quote: (phoo @ Nov. 04 2009, 11:17 AM)

A Big Prize For The Troll

Mmmmm. Those are bodaceously yummy, 'specially the sweet 'n sour green ones. Kinda reminds me of.......

I like the Harry Potter Dirt Jellybeans best.

Heh - my kids actually really in fact liked the dirt flavored ones, phoo. Dunno if you were kidding or not.

So, Hugh flanders, who exactly are you really? C’mon, fess up, and then we’ll all know you are just kidding around. :agree:

Ezee - I see your point. The idea being: take the least aggressive action possible that is consistent with the desired goal.

I wasn’t kidding. Some of the flavors were pretty different but good in a warped kind of way. I will say that I did not try the vomit flavor. While I am open to many things I had to draw the line somewhere.

http://www.amazon.com/gp…RAVWT0N

Magical Jelly Beans including extremely gross flavors:
– PICKLE
– BLACK PEPPER
– BOOGER
– DIRT
– EARTHWORM
– EAR WAX
– SAUSAGE
– ROTTEN EGG
– SOAP
– VOMIT
– GRASS
– SARDINE

YUM!!!

Quote: (phoo @ Nov. 04 2009, 6:13 PM)

I wasn't kidding. Some of the flavors were pretty different but good in a warped kind of way. I will say that I did not try the vomit flavor. While I am open to many things I had to draw the line somewhere.

http://www.amazon.com/gp....RAVWT0N

Magical Jelly Beans including extremely gross flavors:
-- PICKLE
-- BLACK PEPPER
-- BOOGER
-- DIRT
-- EARTHWORM
-- EAR WAX
-- SAUSAGE
-- ROTTEN EGG
-- SOAP
-- VOMIT
-- GRASS
-- SARDINE

YUM!!!!

Oh man...those Ear Wax ones are to die for. I get the shivers just thinking about tossing a handful down the 'ol gullet. :agree:
Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 04 2009, 5:23 PM)

Heh - my kids actually really in fact liked the dirt flavored ones, phoo.
Dunno if you were kidding or not.

So, Hugh flanders, who exactly are you really?
C'mon, fess up, and then we'll all know you are just kidding around.
:agree:

Ezee - I see your point.
The idea being: take the least aggressive action possible that is consistent with the desired goal.

Hey Tom...yeah, it's me, Hugh.
What can I say...

No harm intended to anyone.
I'm a maniacal and hopeless practical joker and wizeguy.
I saw where the Song section seemed to be a perpetual "dead-zone"...so I lit some fireworks.
Unfortunately, it's brutally obvious some around here have no sense of humor and take **** personally...did nobody not see the inverse wisdom of flanders?
C'mon now.
Do I really think all of those member contributions suck?
Of course not.
I didn't expect 'ol Poopa to go all postal though.
Am I really a musician with 20+ years of guitar under my belt with live/touring bands and session/recording experience?
Yep.
Am I using nTrack?
Yep?
Love it.
There ya go.
:) I vow never to troll here again although it's probably a moot point because we're getting ready to leave for Europe and Asia to do some touring for 6 months. :D
Quote: (flanders @ Nov. 04 2009, 7:35 PM)

Am I using nTrack?
Yep?
Love it.
There ya go.
:)
I vow never to troll here again although it's probably a moot point because we're getting ready to leave for Europe and Asia to do some touring for 6 months.
:D

No prob bigdog!
I have to admit it was looking as if an idiot had arrived, happy to see it's you
???
Don't sweat it, everyone here bounced back with no problem.
Especially for a bud who loves N! You might owe us a cd though! :laugh:
Peace and good vibes on tour!

YEah,

my little bother said he likes your older stuff better,

Good luck with the tour tho, I hope you get more stops than the two that were previously listed on your myspace, and the zero listed on the home site. (this reminds me of the Anvil tour of 2007)

Tour

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 04 2009, 10:09 PM)

YEah,

my little bother said he likes your older stuff better,

Good luck with the tour tho, I hope you get more stops than the two that were previously listed on your myspace, and the zero listed on the home site. (this reminds me of the Anvil tour of 2007)

Tour

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Lol. You're a gullible impressionable silly wabbit. I'm not in AX7. I'm a member of the Eagles. I replaced Don Felder when he left. When I'm not trading licks with Walsh, Glenn Frey and I are down at Venice Beach scarfing dungeness crab and clam chowder. :peace: :whistle: :agree:
Quote:

Ezee - I see your point.
The idea being: take the least aggressive action possible that is consistent with the desired goal.

Tom, if that's what you got out of my posts, then no, you didn't get my point.

But, I accept full responsibility for my failure to successfully communicate.

And.........

What the **** anyway! It's only the Internet, not real life!
???

EDIT: Goddamit! I go away for a couple of years, and when I come back, not only do I find mods on the forum, but what's worse, I can't say **** anymore!
:D

Ain't it great living in such a politically correct world? :whistle:
Quote: (EZee @ Nov. 05 2009, 12:42 AM)

Ain't it great living in such a politically correct world?
:whistle:

Hey Ezy, it's not exactly p/correct here. I've gone way out of my way to see it so.

Pop's as a moderator? lol I remember giving Bubba and Bruffie the business when I first started hanging around here, or visa versa. All pop's said was; "all right Cat Fight" :laugh:
That's what I call a great moderator; gives ya space and lets ya duke it out, doesn't take sides and doesn't hold a grudge!
Tommys a great moderator! A helpful guy with a big heart! It was interesting to see him take a stand against the ghost of flanders. IP addy? Unless the guy has his email from his own website or has a server I don't see where having the ip address does much good.
Quote: (Levi @ Nov. 05 2009, 1:15 AM)

Quote: (EZee @ Nov. 05 2009, 12:42 AM)

Ain't it great living in such a politically correct world?
:whistle:

Hey Ezy, it's not exactly p/correct here.
I've gone way out of my way to see it so.

Pop's as a moderator?
lol I remember giving Bubba and Bruffie the business when I first started hanging around here, or visa versa.
All pop's said was; "all right Cat Fight" :laugh:
That's what I call a great moderator; gives ya space and lets ya duke it out, doesn't take sides and doesn't hold a grudge!

Tommys a great moderator!
A helpful guy with a big heart!
It was interesting to see him take a stand against the ghost of flanders.
IP addy?
Unless the guy has his email from his own website or has a server I don't see where having the ip address does much good.

I'm from Gen-Z. My IP doubles as my SSN. I was hurt and left feeling blue by Poopa's tactics. Thank goodness I had a can of Red Bull in the fridge coz I bounced right back.

Aaa you drink red bull!
Good deal I hear that’s also very good for restoring engergy lost from constantly snapping to grid.
:laugh: You had everyone convinced that you play for Avenged Sevenfold, now you say you don’t, that you play for the Eagles? Sorry about that.

Humour is difficult, sometimes. If you don’t explain it, somebody is gonna get offended. If you explain it, it’s not funny, and somebody is still gonna get offended.
Strange game. Only way to win, not to play.

I:-T