Hugh Jass and Flanders

There are many degrees of variation between crap and gold. Calling someones music crap, even your own, I don’t think that’s really constructive. Music as a hobby is both about self-expression and self- improvement in my opinion. There is gotta be some kind of ambition, otherwise, whats the point?

But a lot of it is also matter of taste, anyway. Sometimes I don’t post because I might just not be getting the music and from where it’s coming. So any criticism might be ignorant misdirection, instead.

OHNR?

I:-T

Quote: (Iwont Tell @ Nov. 07 2009, 2:38 AM)

. Music as a hobby is both about self-expression and self- improvement in my opinion. There is gotta be some kind of ambition, otherwise, whats the point?

That's it, exactly.

An artist rarely goes to the gallery just to view their own works.

Poppa Willis; “Former Member”? Pop’s folded his tent!?

Can
´t find him in the members list either. That ain’t no joke.

Quote: (Levi @ Nov. 07 2009, 9:56 AM)

Poppa Willis; "Former Member"? Pop's folded his tent!?

He's prolly mad at me cause I called him "Poopa" and coz we discussed "Booger Gummies".
Too "Off-Topic".

My money sez he hasn't gone anywhere.

I don’t see his name in the members list anymore.

PACO

Quote: (ange @ Nov. 07 2009, 3:10 PM)

:laugh: Where did you find that pic?
Quote: (flanders @ Nov. 07 2009, 2:01 PM)

He's prolly mad at me cause I called him "Poopa"

I'm sure it was a combination of things, he liked attention and didn't mind being teased.
He hasn't been around much the last couple months.

Hmm.
You know, I’ve been hanging out here for 10 years (!!!), Bill and a couple of others for longer, I really hate it when people get upset and go.
Where’s Limey anyway?
And the big green guy.
And Teej.
And…

Anyway, to state the obvious, when friends get upset, usually an apology is a good thing, in case anyone owes someone one. For my part, I am very sorry if I did something that annoyed anyone.

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 08 2009, 8:36 AM)

Hmm.
You know, I've been hanging out here for 10 years (!!!), Bill and a couple of others for longer, I really hate it when people get upset and go.
Where's Limey anyway?
And the big green guy.
And Teej.
And...

YA,

All really cool people who's input was valuable and is missed here.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:
Quote:

For my part, I am very sorry if I did something that annoyed anyone.

Ditto.

I'm not so arrogant as to think that my post criticizing a decision to post a member's IP address was the cause of his departure, but if it was in any way a contributory factor, then that's another occasion where I should have kept my big mouth shut.

So, for that I apologize.