Hugh Jass

The Biography

I know how we’re all wondering who Hugh Jass is
:whistle: I managed to find his biography on Wikipedia:

Hugh Jass (nee Jarse)

Hugh was born in on April 1st 1945. The product of a liason between a Welsh sheep farmer, Daffyd Llewellyn Jones, and an imported English Ewe, Flossy. Hughs' Father was a renowned Tenor and had been 5 times winner of the Golden Ram at the Pant-Y-Girdl Eistedfodd.
However, disappointment from his Father dogged Hughs' early years. Determined to carry on the proud family musical heritage, Daffyd had attempted to instruct Hugh in vocalisation from the age of two, only to find that while young Hugh had inherited his Fathers' vocal power, he had alas inherited his Mothers' musical ability. His Father never really recovered from the disappointment even though in later years Hugh developed an amazing ability to fart in tunes and speak from the same orifice. Determined not to let the mere lack of musical ability stop him, Hugh set out to make his fortune in Wales by repossessing the houses of bankrupt Welsh coal miners and selling them to English members of Parliament as holiday homes. Eventually earning enough to achieve his dream of moving to L.A., Hugh set out to become a musician. After surviving a bizarre self castration incident caused by attempting to play the Welsh Harp while naked, Hugh finally found employment as Princes' anal hair remover as an attempt to get into music from the bottom up.
Hugh is still in L.A. and still chasing his dream of being a musician.

his mom must’ve been a looker. but after childbirth, not so much.

What a sad tail. :laugh:

most harpists have back problems, but i’ve never heard of them having problems on the other side. huh.

for real… I wouldn’t think Hugh would have enough to get all the way up into the strings.
That wiki needs updated.

Quote: (Bruffie @ Jun. 28 2009, 12:36 AM)

I know how we're all wondering who Hugh Jass is

Hugh Jass (nee Jarse)

Hugh was born in on April 1st 1945. The product of a liason between a Welsh sheep farmer, Daffyd Llewellyn Jones, and an imported English Ewe, Flossy. Hughs' Father was a renowned Tenor and had been 5 times winner of the Golden Ram at the Pant-Y-Girdl Eistedfodd.
However, disappointment from his Father dogged Hughs' early years. Determined to carry on the proud family musical heritage, Daffyd had attempted to instruct Hugh in vocalisation from the age of two, only to find that while young Hugh had inherited his Fathers' vocal power, he had alas inherited his Mothers' musical ability. His Father never really recovered from the disappointment even though in later years Hugh developed an amazing ability to fart in tunes and speak from the same orifice. Determined not to let the mere lack of musical ability stop him, Hugh set out to make his fortune in Wales by repossessing the houses of bankrupt Welsh coal miners and selling them to English members of Parliament as holiday homes. Eventually earning enough to achieve his dream of moving to L.A., Hugh set out to become a musician. After surviving a bizarre self castration incident caused by attempting to play the Welsh Harp while naked, Hugh finally found employment as Princes' anal hair remover as an attempt to get into music from the bottom up.

That's beautiful..
Bruffie..
Any better than that and it would be too good..
It covers the English Language in pretty good American..

It has the feel of what/how an educated Red-Necker might say in a rebuttal.. ( Sorry D )...

I think he's been "served"
... (Hugh Jass)...

So-to-Speak..

hehe..

Bill..

The Confederation Cup
(Soccer) is being played in South Africa this afternoon
2:00pm Eastern Time..
Brazil vs. United States..
I'm an underdog supporter..
I would like to see the US Team win this match..
This would be good for all Football Fans..

What a TALL ORDER
:D

ROFL :laugh:

Quote: (Bruffie @ Jun. 27 2009, 10:36 PM)

Hugh Jass (nee Jarse)

Meh...wasn't very funny or even creative for that matter. C'mon...you can do better than that.

In the meantime...I fart in your general direction... :)
Quote: (Bruffie @ Jun. 27 2009, 10:36 PM)

Hugh Jass (nee Jarse)

:laugh:

I gotta ask...have i missed something with this guy? is he for real? i mean, like...is he just farting about or is this just his way of saying 'hello' and warming us up towards his first legitimate post? i mean...can he actually play anything other than his Gastrointestinal tract system?
???

Ange x

I think he plays the turbo-fan with a bic lighter.