I'm Cracking Up!

Check this out:

Nuts!
:p

KF

“Our study shows that psychotic patients prefer an authoritative leader.”

No surprise there!

:D

I think we’re all psychotic to some extent, or neurotic at least. The fact we take the time to go and vote shows some lack of contact with reality.

But I wonder, is it relevant that many religious people are Republicans too?

“A big daddy in the sky who takes care of us, and a little daddy in the white house who acts as his agent”?

Only kidding. :)

Sort of. :D

Wait Gizmo…Are you implying…Religion is a psychosis?

:O

KF

<!–QuoteBegin>

Wait Gizmo…Are you implying…Religion is a psychosis?

Not at all KF.

Just that we all feel better if we think someone or something is taking care of business.

Several pitchers of Sam Adams does it for me. :D

Whooops. Looks like they let the agenda out of the bag, only it backfired. Evidently they assumed the mental patients would prefer Democrats. Maybe they aren’t psychotic after all.

<!–QuoteBegin>

The study was an advocacy project of sorts, designed to register mentally ill voters and encourage them to go to the polls, Lohse explains. The Bush trend was revealed later on.
Quote (ksdb @ Dec. 01 2006,00:25)
Whooops. Looks like they let the agenda out of the bag, only it backfired. Evidently they assumed the mental patients would prefer Democrats. Maybe they aren't psychotic after all.

The study was an advocacy project of sorts, designed to register mentally ill voters and encourage them to go to the polls, Lohse explains. The Bush trend was revealed later on.

I doubt that Republicans would do anything so sinister as to try to show that all mental patients vote democrat (and in turn that democrats vote like crazy people).

Quote (DrGuitar @ Dec. 01 2006,15:28)
I doubt that Republicans would do anything so sinister as to try to show that all mental patients vote democrat (and in turn that democrats vote like crazy people).

How do we really know that Democrat voters aren't already crazy people in the first place?? We know they have a hard time punching chads.

Chads: definition from wikipedia.

Hanging chads are attached to the ballot at only one corner.

(sort of like Rumsfeld just prior to the last election).

Swinging chads are attached to the ballot at two corners.

(e.g., John McCain. Wouldn’t it be nice if he made up his mind what the heck he was!)

Tri-chads are attached to the ballot at three corners.

( Mark Foley. “OK, I’ll try Chad next, he seems like a nice boy.”)

Pregnant or dimpled chads are attached to the ballot at all four corners, but bear an indentation indicating the voter may have intended to mark the ballot. (Sometimes pregnant is used to indicate a greater mark than dimpled.)

(OK, this is our one (Democrat)…"Well, I’m sure as heck not going to vote Republican, but is this the
only alternative? ???)

Quote (Guest @ Dec. 01 2006,17:12)
Chads: definition from wikipedia.

Hanging chads are attached to the ballot at only one corner.

(sort of like Rumsfeld just prior to the last election).

Swinging chads are attached to the ballot at two corners.

(e.g., John McCain. Wouldn’t it be nice if he made up his mind what the heck he was!)

Tri-chads are attached to the ballot at three corners.

( Mark Foley. “OK, I’ll try Chad next, he seems like a nice boy.”)

Pregnant or dimpled chads are attached to the ballot at all four corners, but bear an indentation indicating the voter may have intended to mark the ballot. (Sometimes pregnant is used to indicate a greater mark than dimpled.)

(OK, this is our one (Democrat)…"Well, I’m sure as heck not going to vote Republican, but is this the
only alternative? ???)

That is genuinely funny.

I mean, like Jon Stewart funny.

Well done, gizmo.

:) :) :)