I'm having this "little" Problem...

It reads as follows:
"n-Track Studio has encontered a problem and neds to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

thanks in advance for your help.

When does it happen? What are you doing at the time?

Is it repeatable?

Could be many things…

Yep, I’ve been having this problem, unfortunately more often than not lately. I dont know what the heck it is, assumed it was something the IT dept loadeded on my busnizzz laptop?

Been trying the “end it all” program, but it is not helping.

I keep getting that and “IP conflict” error messages. I’m totally at a loss on this.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

What is your machine-set-up (ie., CPU, 'board, chipset, vid card, etc)?
What build/version of n-Track?
What else is on your machine?
Soundcard, settings?
I probably won’t know the answer, but all this is standard info if you want to fix something.

It is pretty small, but from looking at your screen, it appears you might be using all of your RAM and probably overtaxing the CPU. If I were you, I would:
a) shut down some of the stuff that is running in your task bar.
b) disconnect from the Fasoft sight
c) R click the task bar, open task manager and see what all is running in the background while you are trying to use N-track.

cliff
:cool:

Quote (g8torcliff @ Jan. 23 2006,06:36)
It is pretty small, but from looking at your screen, it appears you might be using all of your RAM and probably overtaxing the CPU. If I were you, I would:
a) shut down some of the stuff that is running in your task bar.
b) disconnect from the Fasoft sight
c) R click the task bar, open task manager and see what all is running in the background while you are trying to use N-track.

cliff
:cool:

I’m trying to re install nTrack…I did a clean up so no old ntrack files exist.

It installs fine, but is doing what I’m showing on the printed screen when I try to open ntrack and it happens every time.

Thanks

Flavio sent me the codes but…I forgot to add that I can’t even register nTrack… :( ???

I usually have the same "were sorry error "when I have multiple mixer,and effects screens, recording and playback vu meters showing and I use the slider too quickly to start at a certain point.I have come to the conclusion that my comp just doesnt like it so I am more careful.My 512 Ram is probably the culprit. I am no expert but last year I got to a point that I deleted every last n trk file I could find and started from scratch after It got to a point that it just would not run. Seems like error codes feed on themselves.

Sounds to me like you may have a virus. If you don’t have a good virus program, you can go to www.alwil.com, and download the free version of Avast! I’m running it on my 2 pc’s, and have used it instead of Grisoft’s AVG (my computer took a nasty hit under their watch; lost everything and had to start from scratch).

I suggest doing a virus scan. that will be $.02, please!

Jeff

Quote (jsmyers24151 @ Jan. 24 2006,01:22)
Sounds to me like you may have a virus. If you don't have a good virus program, you can go to www.alwil.com, and download the free version of Avast! I'm running it on my 2 pc's, and have used it instead of Grisoft's AVG (my computer took a nasty hit under their watch; lost everything and had to start from scratch).

I suggest doing a virus scan. that will be $.02, please!

Jeff

Who? Me? I Don't...